Post-Game Talk: #15 - 11/06/18 | canadiens @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Pionk Babyyyyy. I liked andersons game tonight too, I mean the penalties sucked but he is much better equipped now for the NHL than he was preseason. Hayes had one of his best games this year. I love beating the habs

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
If they win all the O6 games, and the games against the Devils, Islanders, Flyers, Pens, and Caps, can they still draft Hughes.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
How many Cage gif's do you have? :laugh:

giphy.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
It's possible that one of them could become elite but I wouldn't count on it. Panarin is a great player but I don't see a team winning a cup with him as the best forward.
fair enough. If we don't get a top 1/2 pick (which i don't see...hope I'm wrong) I'm hoping for a D stud like Bowen Byram along with the now loaded defensive pipeline we have that would set us up very nicely with what should be solid goaltending.

Reactions: LeetchisGod

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
ADA and Pionk have to play all the time. I know that combined with Shatty that's too much of the same type of player. But that's the beauty of committing to the rebuild. You don't worry about the scoreboard .
Bingo. Just hope coaching staff feels same way and realize the long term goal (2-3 years from now).

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Long been on the pro-Pionk bandwagon so it's good to see that goal.

Let's see him get 40 points this season, hopefully.

Shattenkirk's 3 points in 14 games, however...

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Detroit and Ottawa also got 2 points tonight. Success.
Good way to look at it. Nice if all these teams like Detroit and Ottawa (who are obviously bottom 5 teams on paper) continue to be competitive and stay within range. Its a win win. This season hopefully won't have teams like Buffalo, Vancouver and Arizona of last season where they pretty much occupied the bottom three slots without any doubt.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Long been on the pro-Pionk bandwagon so it's good to see that goal.

Let's see him get 40 points this season, hopefully.

Shattenkirk's 3 points in 14 games, however...
Shatty just looks slow. Whether its still the knee or just his game declining IDK. It might be starting to become obvious when this team starts to be competitive again he won't be making much of a contribution (if he is on the team)

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Shatty just looks slow. Whether its still the knee or just his game declining IDK. It might be starting to become obvious when this team starts to be competitive again he won't be making much of a contribution (if he is on the team)

We're rebuilding, it's time to cut the losses and try to trade the guy while he still has value.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
This is exactly how I feel. You love to see that effort and win, but at the same time, draft position.

I'll settle myself with being happy for the night. **** the Habs.

Unless we get lucky in the draft, the reality is that we're going to not end up with an elite elite talent but a group of great kids that can get it done by committee with a few FA signings and Henrik playing until 52.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Gritty win, sticking up for each other,something AV would never have let happen for some reason. I will say this I'm happy Pionk never actually fought Domi though, the kid can throw for his size.

Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->