GDT: #15 - 02/18/21 | RANGERS @ flyers | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Sometimes you need a bad win to get you rolling. Im hopeful we can turn a corner but id honestly swap Zib and Panarins locations on the pp. Zib can't seem to hit the net.

Reactions: NYRangers16

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
this is cringe and you should delete it

You should see the DMs I get round these parts.

I had one person imply Quinn was in a relationship with Gorton.

tenor.gif

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
How can a player like Mika have such a drop off in play? His entire career showed improvement each year. What the actual hell. Its a quagmire

The vid.

Quinn is a clownshow and a half for putting him out there on the 4-3 PP and the OT though. He almost lost the OT because he couldn't handle a simple pass.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Panarin and Kakko were good.

That’s all I’ve got.

Zibanejad literally looks like he’s in space jam and the Monstars sucked all his talent out of him. Why is the OT PP just endlessly setting him up for shots when he shanked every single one of them?

How about using Lafreniere in OT before using Kevin Rooney and why the f*** is Bitetto out there in OT? I know we’re short handed but just rotate Fox and Lindgren. It’s 3 on 3, you’re better going 3 forwards than having Bitetto out there.

Reactions: irishlaxburger2

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
It was already a crap win because nobody of note helped get the goals, but we didn’t even hold the lead. To make matters worse, we couldn’t score on an OT 4v3 PP.

Literally, this win is dogshit. It only hurts our lottery chances.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
How can a player like Mika have such a drop off in play? His entire career showed improvement each year. What the actual hell. Its a quagmire
He must have had a bad case of Covid and is trying to hide it. He's looking slow, weak, and has lost all his hand-eye coordination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad