Prospect Info: #147OA - Hurricanes select C Justin Robidas

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State

Now that he's wearing the C on his green and gold jersey, the Carolina Hurricanes' fifth-round pick in the final draft intends to be the example to follow.
“I'm happy to have been able to live that last year, he said at the outset. We had a good depth, and that made sure that my role changed during the season. This year, I want to be the leader of this team, leave my mark, play everywhere and touch all facets of the game.

Sounds like a RBA prototype

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Robidas has scored 2 Gs and 4 assists in the last 3 games. QMJHL tracks dangerous shots, which is nice, and the majority of Robidas' shots are of the dangerous category. i believe only 2 of his last 15 are categorized as non-dangerous. 41/74 is his face off record in those three.

he has 9 goals and 11 assists in 22 games. Keep in mind that Val-d'Or is battling for last place in the QMJHL. He doesnt have the strongest team to help him pad those stats.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Robidas has scored 2 Gs and 4 assists in the last 3 games. QMJHL tracks dangerous shots, which is nice, and the majority of Robidas' shots are of the dangerous category. i believe only 2 of his last 15 are categorized as non-dangerous. 41/74 is his face off record in those three.

he has 9 goals and 11 assists in 22 games. Keep in mind that Val-d'Or is battling for last place in the QMJHL. He doesnt have the strongest team to help him pad those stats.
Definitely not a Canes guy...kill him NOW while there's still a chance

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Robidas scored twice last night.

He has 4 goals and an assist in 3 games this month. He had 9 points in October and 11 points in November. He has 1 point per game.

Reactions: DaveG

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Robidas’ Val-d’Or team played b2b2b this weekend and were swept. He had 4 assists over the 3 games. Won over 50% of his faceoffs. He has 9 points in 6 games this month

Reactions: DaveG

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Robidas was sharp in QMJHL's start back. He scored 3 goals in his 2 games. Lost both games.

7-3 loss. 1 goal, 1/3 in dangerous shots, -3, 17/25 FO wins.
3-2 loss. 2 goals, 7/7 dangerous shots, +2, 8/23 FO wins. 1st goal was really nice. Gliding away from the net, able to put enough on the wrister to beat the goalie over the glove shoulder from 15 feet away.

He has 34 points in 32 games, very Aho-lite esque. I wonder how much he would have if he was on a good team.

BadgerCane58

Jul 10, 2023
He's a point per game guy at Norfolk. Needs to be playing in AHL
As we’ve discovered, none of our AHL’ers are getting any ice. Pono is the only one. Suzuki, Rees, Seeley, and Fensore are not playing much. He does deserve a shot, but Springfield will sit him as will the Wolves.

Reactions: Justicebork

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad