Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v 19) FINAL Game: vs Bal| Sun Sept 28 | 1pm ET/10am PT| Gonzalez vs Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
What the...? Graveman can throw 94-95? Dang.

I know it's out of the pen but obviously he is now a guy that can help the pen if he doesn't stick as a starter.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
What the...? Graveman can throw 94-95? Dang.

I know it's out of the pen but obviously he is now a guy that can help the pen if he doesn't stick as a starter.

He's a guy that I hope can fill Janssen's shoes. Not necessarily as a closer, but good command, gets groundballs.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
He's a guy that I hope can fill Janssen's shoes. Not necessarily as a closer, but good command, gets groundballs.

Yeah that would be nice. I don't expect him on the opening day roster though.

Buffalo rotation will look pretty nice next year with Sanchez/Norris/Nolin/Graveman.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Colby Rasmus not even coming as a pinch runner for Edwin in the final game of the season.

Gibbons must reallllllllllllllly hate Colby.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
well, a much improved record compared to last year. Hope they can continue that way next year.

Disappointing season once again. Lots of ups and downs.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Welp, that's it. Season over. So this is the end of the line for the Jays GDTs for 2014, with a final total of 19 GDTs and pretty close to 20,000 posts made this season. Thanks to everyone who participated, and to the Leaf mods for continuing to allow all the Blue Jays fans to have a good place to discuss the games. Through the MLB playoffs if anyone wants to have GDT-type discussions of the other games going on, use the Blue Jays discussion thread, HF's baseball board, or, where available, home NHL boards for the assorted participant MLB teams (ie Red Wings board for the Tigers, Blues board for the Cardinals, Kings board for the Dodgers, etc)

TML mods permitting, Blue Jays GDTs will be back when the Blue Jays' 2015 season opens on Monday, April 6 at Yankee Stadium. Until then, ALL Blue Jays discussion will continue to be held in the stickied Jays discussion threads .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00