2nd​
|
new
|
47.3​

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
I'm going with Jokipakka here. My reasoning is because Nill mentions him in almost every interview he does when asked about our D.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Stransky Hype Train
Choo-Choo

Seriously, he should be up now considering his AHL playoffs and his tremendous junior career.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Stransky here for me.

We're getting to the point where Lindell and Hansson should start getting some love. They both might be better prospects than Elie.

MetalGodAOD*

Elie, Haanson, then Joki for me next. Not sold on Lindell having more upside than Joki (see them both as bottom pair guys).

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Went out of the country and come back still to find McKenzie still hasn't been picked.

You guys are clearly just trolling me now.

So let's try it this way. What if we said Morrow was in this pool of players? Where would you rank a Morrow waiting to make his mark on the NHL in this group?

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Went out of the country and come back still to find McKenzie still hasn't been picked.

So let's try it this way. What if we said Morrow was in this pool of players? Where would you rank a Morrow waiting to make his mark on the NHL in this group?

Morrow is old and in Tampa Bay

MetalGodAOD*

Oh come on. Morrow had 88 points in Juniors in his draft year; McKenzie was playing in the BCHL. Morrow made the squad at 20 years old and by McKenzie's age was a 50 point player in the NHL. Outside of being gritty, there's absolutely nothing in the past that says McKenzie will be anywhere near a player Morrow was.

I'd gladly bet you money that McKenzie will never be a 30 goal player in the NHL. And I even like the kid as a prospect!

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Oh come on. Morrow had 88 points in Juniors in his draft year; McKenzie was playing in the BCHL. Morrow made the squad at 20 years old and by McKenzie's age was a 50 point player in the NHL. Outside of being gritty, there's absolutely nothing in the past that says McKenzie will be anywhere near a player Morrow was.

I'd gladly bet you money that McKenzie will never be a 30 goal player in the NHL. And I even like the kid as a prospect!

I think he was talking about Joe Morrow, I was just being a dork.

Even if we still had Joe Morrow, he hasn't done anything in the AHL to deem himself still a top prospect.

Primetimey*

It is like comparing day and night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad