GDT: 14| CAPS vs ATAT-Pens | Mon, Feb. 16 7:00 PM(PPG) "Hoth Board Pittsburgh" 'Snoooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hskey

Apr 7, 2009
Letang drives me nuts, he's had a very good career w/ the pens but just seems beat up lately I hope he's ok.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Caps third line is buzzing tonight.

Panik Sheary and Eller looks solid.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I’m rooting for them to get shutout at this point. These f***ers need to be thoroughly embarrassed and even then, I’m not sure they’d give two shits about their play...

Coach has to go first. He's not alone, but I don't see how you can start the personnel moves without that coaching change first. Games like this remind one of that.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif
\

cc: @Andy99 . . . going gently into the night . . .

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
@Tom Hanks what's the xGF chart looking like?

I can't make heads or tails of this terrible game so I'm wanting to know who I should be most POd at.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
How is it that the guys who have been around the longest continually make the most basic, fundamentals-level type errors in tracking assignments or making sure not to pinch in a bad spot or making sure not to change at a bad time, etc?

What the hell is with this team, man? People always tell me "nah, it's not that they don't care, they care a lot!" but I don't know anymore. If they care, then they f***ing suck. :laugh: You'd better hope it's "just" that they don't care and a coaching change/trade sparks some life, because if this is them caring--yeesh.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
How is it that the guys who have been around the longest continually make the most basic, fundamentals-level type errors in tracking assignments or making sure not to pinch in a bad spot or making sure not to change at a bad time, etc?

What the hell is with this team, man? People always tell me "nah, it's not that they don't care, they care a lot!" but I don't know anymore. If they care, then they f***ing suck. :laugh: You'd better hope it's "just" that they don't care and a coaching change/trade sparks some life, because if this is them caring--yeesh.

The question is quite appropriate. I'm just not sure how relevant it is until we see them with a new coach.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018

I get the impulse to swap a guy with a letter on his sweater the more and more I see of this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad