76yf.png

rqwq.png

2p4c.jpg

ni04.png

GO ISLES!

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Ok... here's the deal.

The Isles are 0-3 when I have done GDTs. And they look like crap. I worked really hard on the previous GDTs, taught myself Photoshop (sorry... I'm an analyst) and got all these templates done and I upload them and the team SUCKS when I do it.

I decided to work as LITTLE as possible on this GDT for some GOOD LUCK!

P.S. It is hard to write on a laptop touchpad.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Ok... here's the deal.

The Isles are 0-3 when I have done GDTs. And they look like crap. I worked really hard on the previous GDTs, taught myself Photoshop (sorry... I'm an analyst) and got all these templates done and I upload them and the team SUCKS when I do it.

I decided to work as LITTLE as possible on this GDT for some GOOD LUCK!

P.S. It is hard to write on a laptop touchpad.

I know it's not the point of your post, but if you ever need any help in Photoshop don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

Also, I love the originality of the thread. A+++

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
13th Floor , your GDT gave me a good chuckle. Good job.

Hoping for a big effort froom Poulin. I think he is still looking for his first win of the season. In these second of back to back games, I just want pts. Let the isles win an ugly one.

Let's go islanders

Space Herpe

Arch Duke of Raleigh
Aug 29, 2008
Looking at the Bruin's stats, four players have yet to score goals.

So, Bruins 4, Isles 2.

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
Absolutely love the "pls someone else" that makes this GDT A+++ on that alone lol.

However, like mentioned above to many Bruins players have yet to score this year, thus either all four will score tonight, or one will have a career game!

That being said, tonight would be an absolute huge win. Vanek had their number earlier this year with far less help. Hopefully, we keep up the tempo from last night and bring it to Boston.

Disgraced Cosmonaut

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
so i guess bruins became burins as well? a little extra good luck there?
:) night 2 and poulin in net. ahhh, not so sure about this one... but vanek is supposedly good against them so, here we go with his first goal.

Hip Of Rick*

Snow Must Go!
Mar 17, 2007
Philadelphia
Cizikas does get (slightly) more ice time than Regin on even strength. Both of those lines get 10-11 minutes even strength a night. The 'top two' lines get most of the ES Ice time.

If PMB has to be on the 2nd line than I would like to see Grabner- Cizikas-Nelson as the 3rd line getting some more ice time with Martin-Regin-Clutter as the 4th line.

I have a feeling Boulton will replace Nelson tonight

nyiguy21

Poster of the Decade
Aug 22, 2007
New York
Vanek has some against the Bruins, 29G and 28A in 50 career games against them. Hoping this is the game where the 1st line really establishes some chem and Vanek gets a big game.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Bruins fan-just had to say the GDT made me laugh.

You guys traded for Vanek so you're all set for your victory tonight-he is the to are Bruin Killer.

Also, Spooner is likely in for Caron again and Boychuk is probably out and Bartkowski in (not sure how the pairings will shake out but Dougie is probably with Chara and Bart with Seids).

Hope for a good game and no injuries!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->