Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: It appears Miller, not Mashinter, will be scratched.”

LoL.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@thehockeysuit: Life of Pyatt over Miller is interesting. Gotta be a historical matchup thing or something. Obviously not based on performance of late.”

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
“@thehockeysuit: Life of Pyatt over Miller is interesting. Gotta be a historical matchup thing or something. Obviously not based on performance of late.â€

It's based on an AV loves Pyatt thing or something.

Been saying it since the preseason when a bunch of people wanted the dude waived. Pyatt will continue to get the benefit of the doubt under AV. I mean, guys, he did have an assist last game, so let's take it easy on the guy :sarcasm:

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
What has Pyatt Done to remain in the lineup? Miller can still play 3rd line over him. Not like there are no minutes. Cally can PK. Pyatt serves no purpose on that unit or the powerplay. He gets ES minutes. Miller gets ES mijutes. Apparently AV prefers Pyatt to Miller even for the short term. Should just send him down instead km the press box.

BarbaraAlphanse

It's based on an AV loves Pyatt thing or something.

Been saying it since the preseason when a bunch of people wanted the dude waived. Pyatt will continue to get the benefit of the doubt under AV. I mean, guys, he did have an assist last game, so let's take it easy on the guy :sarcasm:

Took great vision and creativity to dump the puck right as the guy was getting out of the penalty box.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@KatieStrangESPN: #NYR Vigneault said he isn't completely decided on tonight's scratch but said it will likely be Miller. Miller had tough game vs. CAR”

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Miller needs to play top minutes. He was rolling in the AHL before the callup. Let him go down there and conitinue his play. The Rangers are going to need him to play major minutes down the road. Let him continue to develop his game.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Srs.

Who cares? Foot on throat. No mercy. This gentlemenly sportsmanship crap is so overblown and dumb.
That was what, the second week of the season? I would hope AV wouldn't pass up in-game powerplay practice at that point.

mulli25

Jun 25, 2008
NJ
I would have thought they'd drop Boyle to the 4th and sit mashinter

Either way, pleasantly surprised to have cally back tonight

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
I don't think you're any more likely to win or lose game 4 after a 3 game winning streak in a vacuum. If you take into account a better opponent and psychological factors such as overconfidence, maybe you're less likely to win. However, in a vacuum, I don't think just because you won 3 in a row you're more likely to lose the 4th game.

This is called the Gambler's fallacy, for what it's worth.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Ducks fan coming in peace. I'd put my money on the home team. This is the 8th road game in row for the ducks and they are depleted by injuries. Also their special teams truly suck ass and Rangers have currently clearly better goaltending. Kinda hard to see anything pointing to a Ducks win. Regardless, I'll wake up 5am Finnish time to watch this :)

Here's hoping for a good game and none of that Emery ****! :cheers:

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
I would have thought they'd drop Boyle to the 4th and sit mashinter

Either way, pleasantly surprised to have cally back tonight

If Miller is playing, he is on the 4th. Boyle has been a lot better than Miller these past few games.

Though now we don't have a center on the 4th:

Hagelin-Richards-Pouliot
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Boyle-Brassard-Callahan
Pyatt-Mashinter-Dorsett

It would look a lot better with Miller as 4C and one of Pyatt/Mash in the press box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad