Online Series: 13 Reasons Why - Season 3 - August 23rd

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Finally finished season 3 and it strenghtened my opinion that this should've been ended after season 1.
A few episodes into season 4 and I only feel stronger about this.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
The show’s popularity/viewership = more renewed seasons. Why are you still watching?
My Netflix subscription expires in a week so not going to start anything new.

I liked season 1, season 2 was still somewhat decent. After that it's been a forced mess.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
My Netflix subscription expires in a week so not going to start anything new.

I liked season 1, season 2 was still somewhat decent. After that it's been a forced mess.

I canceled my Netflix, will get it back at some point as I have been doing this of late, watch it for a few months then cancel for a few months once I feel like there's nothing to watch so why pay for it. Really hate how they seem to be taking a political tone once they hired Obama and his wife. But that's not really a topic we can talk about.

I loved season 1 and thought season 2 was ok, I would have watched season 3 but after reading the comments here i opted to skip it. When I go back to netflix as some point I want to re-watch season 1 since I never did that. They had some really good music and some good drama at times.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Watch first two episodes of season 4 and lost interest. Euphoria on HBO is what this show wanted to be but it’s just not as good as Euphoria.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Just finished the 4th season. Easily the best season since 1. Glad it was able to go out in a high note after two bad seasons.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Just finished the 4th season. Easily the best season since 1. Glad it was able to go out in a high note after two bad seasons.

I thought each season dropped noticeably in quality. IMO season 4 was a hot mess, it didn’t seem to have much direction or purpose. The ending was an absolute tear-jerker, though.

I do appreciate what they tried to do, especially with mental health this season.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I do appreciate what they tried to do, especially with mental health this season.
That's the point. Tried to do. When every character in the series starts talking to some imaginary people every two seconds it gets a bit ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->