Online Series: 13 Reasons Why - Season 3 - August 23rd

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Made it to epsiode 6 and starting lose interest. Just becoming too cliche even for this series and some of the main characters(mostly Clay and the new girl) are just becoming annoying now.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Just finished the season

The new girl, Ani, was really annoying. She went around interrogating everyone and nobody really stopped her.

Best scene was when Tyler told Clay about his sexual assault. Ending was kind of meh. I guess they showed some signs of Alex having rage fits this season, and his actions in the past, but I'm not sure he's a killer. Tyler's character arc was pretty cool to see, though. For the first half of the season I was waiting for him to go off the rails again, but he kept getting better and better and eventually seemed in the happiest and most stable part of his life.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

TomP24684

Je m’appelle Tom
May 18, 2019
This is out now for everyone to see, so I am not feeling like spoiler tags are necessary. Especially not for my post.

In the last part of the season 3 finale, when Tyler reveals his exhibit, he says he has pictures up there of everybody who had helped him that year. My question- did anyone catch a picture of Bryce? I can see all the reasons why there wouldn’t be one, but literally the one reason Tyler lists for being up on that wall, Bryce qualifies big time, for threatening Monty for what he did to Tyler and getting him off his back.

Just curious.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Just finished it.
The show has really jumped the shark now and the writing is absolutely horrendous.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Season 3 was very meh.

Season 1 and 2 dealt with difficult issues, and yes, involved some unsettling scenes, but there was a purpose to the story.

This season felt like a typical teenage drama.

Don’t get me wrong, there were some good parts, but it was largely meh and uninteresting.

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
Season 1 was great, the 1 tape/ 1 episode concept was brilliant.

Season 2 was so-so but I just rolled my eyes at the entire Tyler nonsense at the end of the season.

Season 3? Tripe. Pure, unadultered tripe. I legit hate every single character on this show not named Tyler with Clay the dumbass reigning supreme at the top of this list.

They already announced a 4th season. Lord have mercy.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Loool what the f*** was that stereotypical cliche short haired feminist character in episode 3

Also maybe I'm just not paying enough attention but is anyone else getting confused with all the flashbacks and struggling to tell what is present day and what is before Bryce's disappearance in scenes he's not actually involved in?

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Loool what the **** was that stereotypical cliche short haired feminist character in episode 3

Also maybe I'm just not paying enough attention but is anyone else getting confused with all the flashbacks and struggling to tell what is present day and what is before Bryce's disappearance in scenes he's not actually involved in?

I feel like they mostly do the same thing they did in Season 1 where present day has a blue hue and the past is more yellow.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
Episode 7

So you're telling me little miss nosey who has been up in everyone's business for no reason to the point of straight up stalking and following people, never asked in any great detail about Hannah and never bothered to investigate? :laugh:

Reactions: Disclose

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
I'm not hating this as much as I thought I would and I'm staying engaged ,but another problem I have is it has very much become like a typical police/crime drama where literally everyone has something to hide and lies to cover their own ass about trivial things when there's so much more at stake. People are not this stupid. Like Ani straight up lying to the police just because she didn't want her mum to know she was f***ing Bryce, for example.

TonyDeAngelo

Aug 31, 2019
South Jersey
Season 3 was very meh.

Season 1 and 2 dealt with difficult issues, and yes, involved some unsettling scenes, but there was a purpose to the story.

This season felt like a typical teenage drama.

Don’t get me wrong, there were some good parts, but it was largely meh and uninteresting.

Ani was so annoying it ruined S3 for me.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I just finished Season 3. I guess it was okayish.....

Ani was quite annoying, but not as annoying as some other characters. Watching all 3 seasons I found Clay to be super annoying and Alex to be downright irritating.

I had a feeling they were all in on it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I'm not hating this as much as I thought I would and I'm staying engaged ,but another problem I have is it has very much become like a typical police/crime drama where literally everyone has something to hide and lies to cover their own ass about trivial things when there's so much more at stake. People are not this stupid. Like Ani straight up lying to the police just because she didn't want her mum to know she was ****ing Bryce, for example.

this season feels like a "Scream" movie.
everyone was a suspect.

it was ok. but it was also beyond stupid.
like f*** those kids. theyre not better, covering a f***ing murder. lol. (which lead to another kid also getting murdered in jail).

i cant get behind them, as characters anymore. they all looked like idiots at the end.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Finally finished season 3 and it strenghtened my opinion that this should've been ended after season 1.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
*BEFORE season 1
I think season one was decent, but this is not the kind of story that should've been dragged for multiple seasons. It sparked controversy and discussion as the writers intended, and it was also a decent from an entertainment point of view. Nothing groundbreaking, but decent. Seasons 2 and 3 however serve no purpose at all in my opinion.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Season 2 was made to capitalized on the popularity of season 1. It shouldn't have happened, but from Netflix's perspective, I understand why they did it ($$$$). It was still watchable. Season 3 however, was beyond trash. They had too many story lines going on, and none of them were any good, aside from Tyler. Clay and Ani were brutal this season. Ani more so than Clay simply because she came out of nowhere and was all of a sudden acting as the lead investigator of a homicide.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Finally finished it, took a break. First four eps were good, then it dragggggged on and ani was so f***ing annoying. Last 3 eps were okay again.

Overall this was by far the worst season.

1) Season 1

2) Season 2

3) Season 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad