GDT: #13|Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins|10.30.13|8:00PM|Beau Bennett vs. The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGHSports

Feb 24, 2007
No Engelland vs Boston?

I hope after Clarkson on Scuderi and Gleason on Kobasew I don't see another injury tonight, but I can see Boston running around tonight. They probably have the biggest and toughest lineup in hockey.

Jeffrey sucks and brings nothing.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
No Engelland vs Boston?

I hope after Clarkson on Scuderi and Gleason on Kobasew I don't see another injury tonight, but I can see Boston running around tonight. They probably have the biggest and toughest lineup in hockey.

Jeffrey sucks and brings nothing.

Engo wouldn't have prevented either injury. He would have punched someone in the face after. Awesome.

PGHSports

Feb 24, 2007
Engo wouldn't have prevented either injury. He would have punched someone in the face after. Awesome.

I still rather have his physical play.. Remember him vs Lucic in the playoffs?

Jeffrey isn't going to do nothing, he isn;t scoring, he isn;t hitting, he isn't fighting.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins 54s View
Today's #Pens lines: Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis, Jokinen-Malkin-Megna, Glass-Sutter-Adams, Jeffrey-Vitale-Engelland

:biglaugh:

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco

Random Oracle

Aug 3, 2005
Today's #Pens lines: Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis, Jokinen-Malkin-Megna, Glass-Sutter-Adams, Jeffrey-Vitale-Engelland

Exciting to see Megna on Malkin's line and nice to have Jeffrey back in the lineup, but why is D'Agostini sitting? Is it just to get Engelland and his fists into the lineup?

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

I feel like we're a Jokinen injury away from Glass-Malkin-Adams being the second line, or a Malkin injury away from Glass-Jokinen-Adams.

Is D'Agostini the new guy in the doghouse or injured?

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

I'm actually OK with this line-up considering the injuries. I mean ya, its a mess due to injuries. But Megna is with Geno and that means a lot to me as far as Disco learning something. Now lets see if it actually happens.

JoeKnows

Aug 22, 2013
I love our fourth line tonight. I know it's wacky but I've got high hopes for Jeffrey tonight. He finally has a line that balances with his skillset. He better bring it.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I do not expect to win this game.

I would expect the Pens to take a run at Chara for his cheap shot on Sid in the playoffs, except this may be the softest Pens' team I have seen in years. So most likely one of the Bruins takes a run at the Pens and we lose Crosby or Malkin for the rest of the year.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
I want to see Malkin lose it like we're playing the Flyers. I want to see revved up 2009 vs Carolina Geno. GET ANGRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->