GDT: #13| Devils vs. Pens|Mon, Nov. 5th (7:00PM) PPG |NHL is the Devil!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The thing that irks me is the simple fact that we have the tools to do well, the usual culprits are just running the show once again. Sullivan is no longer the alpha in the dressing room.

Actually, I'm not so sure that the mix up front is right, and the mix and talent on the back end leaves a lot to be desired.

That said, Sully's coaching is exacerbating rather than disguising those shortcomings.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Actually, I'm not so sure that the mix up front is right, and the mix and talent on the back end leaves a lot to be desired.

That said, Sully's coaching is exacerbating rather than disguising those shortcomings.

Agreed. We have no identity and its due to the mix and Sully's lack of control

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Losing is one thing, being and empty jersey is quite another. We're getting blown out at home. Even a bad pens team who played with heart could at least make it a little interesting. If Sully doesn't receive this message and doesn't in turn adjust, this trend likely continues.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
It DOES seem like the perfect time to snatch up AV.
At the very least, like i said, i'd offer him Recchit's job for the rest of the season with an out clause if another job opens up.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I understand your point. But stating it's too early is missing his point. He didn't like the contract at the time it was given. The fact that it's only 12 games so far is irrelevant.
I guess that's fair. But if he does exactly what he had done the three seasons prior to that contract then it's a good deal.

Reactions: John Titor

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Tough to watch this effort night in/night out. Time is valuable. You have to make my time worth it.

Oh please.

You'll watch for the same reasons I watch.

Because you love this team, and because you know it can change (or if necessary be changed) for the better.

Reactions: DegenX

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
So......is the Pittsburgh media going to start turning up the heat on this team now?
Lol. No. Not until the front office is ready to make their move, that's how you'll know something is about to go down.

Reactions: Andy99

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
:laugh: Dude..great players just find space. It's amazing. I try to watch in scrums to see what they do. They engage and create a cushion. It's a thing of beaut.

He's a gigantic human. 6'2-6'4. Well over 200 lbs. He was that size in HS. I made my hockey career as a defenseman who really played the opponents best guys tight. I was 5'11 215 in HS so I could handle bigger guys. There was no playing him tight. He was an animal.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Man, the hilarity in here after a four game losing streak is crazy.

You know who else is coming off a four game losing streak. The Devils.

Oh I didn't realize NJD had TWO of the best players in the world doing jack shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad