GDT: [#13] Dallas Stars @ Florida Panthers, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Nill will draft some random

To be fair it feels like there has been 6 or 7 guys that have been ranked #1 for this years draft over the past few months. Not sure if it's the lack of playing due to covid or what, but there didn't seem to be a consensus #1 up until recently with Power, but who the heck knows what will happen by draft night.

This could be a fun draft with some steals thanks to covid.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I love it when old school hockey guys praise a player for fighting as a show of leadership to spark the team when what really happened is the team looks like shit after the fight.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way i'm way over Kero by now. He's the worst of the just randomly shoot a weak dump in to turn over the puck and give up a rush .

Reactions: Blindsummit

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
By the way i'm way over Kero by now. He's the worst of the just randomly shoot a weak dump in to turn over the puck and give up a rush .

I mean, that's post-Ruff Stars hockey. For that he gets ice time.

If you think about it, that kind of describes alot of Nill's drafting too.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I mean, that's post-Ruff Stars hockey. For that he gets ice time.

If you think about it, that kind of describes alot of Nill's drafting too.

Only when the team played badly. In the good games they don't do this shit

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Love Miro and I know he's great but he needs to start contributing more offensively or he's going to get the overrated label.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Love Miro and I know he's great but he needs to start contributing more offensively or he's going to get the overrated label.

He's had like one good game this season. Aside from that he's been absolutely average at best.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Nill needs to trade one of Faksa, Comeau, or Cogliano. It’s the only way to permanently break up a bad line.
He'll bring in f***ing Lucic. Someone worse, that makes more money. Don't tempt him to make another dumb trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad