13-14 Around the League III: Vanek to NYI

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
I know it's early, but if the Sharks don't make the WCF I'd be extremely shocked. This team is so good.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I know it's early, but if the Sharks don't make the WCF I'd be extremely shocked. This team is so good.

They've always been a team that can dominate the regular season. Just haven't gotten that "extra gear" from certain players in the post-season lately. I'd be very surprised if they didn't make the playoffs. In fact, I expect them to take the division fairly easily.

Tyler Biggs*

Giroux, Hartnell, Lecavalier, Voracek, Simmonds combined have 7 points. They make over 22 million this year with Giroux set for a huge increase next year. Meanwhile JVR has 5 goals and 1 assist and makes 4.25 million....Paul Holmgren = John Ferguson Jr.

Leafs stole JVR.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Well they started last season on a 7 game winning streak so, we know what happened after that.

Yeah, Niemi had a Vezina calibre season, they traded away Murray, Clowe and Handzus, and comfortably made the playoffs where they embarrassed Vancouver and took the defending champs to game 7 where they lost by a goal :dunno:

They will most likely make it to the 2nd or 3rd round imo.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Sharks will choke, like they always do. Its a given. they could have an 82-0 season, and still manage to **** it up in the playoffs.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I hope Edmonton wins.
(I thought I'd be able to watch the game on centreice, but.... nope)

Penalty Kill Icing*

I hope Edmonton wins.
(I thought I'd be able to watch the game on centreice, but.... nope)

Regarding your other post about Telus and sportsnet ontario.. they are correct. Even if you subscribe to SNET-Ontario, it will black out the channel at 7 ET during Leafs game.

You will have to surf Center Ice channel to catch the game.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Regarding your other post about Telus and sportsnet ontario.. they are correct. Even if you subscribe to SNET-Ontario, it will black out the channel at 7 ET during Leafs game.

You will have to surf Center Ice channel to catch the game.

my centre ice is all "black-ed out" now too for the Edmonton game too
oh well, i'l live vicariously through you lot.

Oh wow.
Biron got waived.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
are we wanting the Wild to win, or Buffalo because they are so #sadpanda? they don't even have a win yet.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
1-0 Minny on a delayed penalty.
the Leafs better be watching this game, that's all I'm saying.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
something that might help us... the Wild's PK is 27th... we could burn them there.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Vanek totally blew a 2 on 1 chance. (as in... really blew it - passed instead of shot and he had the lane open and everything).

Eli: gotcha.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Oilers have not given up their penchant for loose hockey, Eakins has a bigger job than he probably bargained for.

Giveaways by Oilers a norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->