13-14 Around the League II: Lots of Teams are @ Best Starts. Then there's NJD/BUF/FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

Hawks showing why they are the current SC champs. What a game WOW

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
it's over, it was talked about all summer, no need to rehash it again and again everytime Grabo has a good game.

Yes you can like Grabo and cheer for him, but no need to bring up past event that have been discussed ad nasium

I don't need to listen to it anyway, ignored

Actually, this is where that stuff should be discussed.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Yay grabo! I was so happy when he signed with the caps, they needed more offense since the last couple seasons have been mediocre.

But if the caps get their **** together, they could do VERY well. And I'm glad Grabo is right in the middle of it.

Grabo's a beast when he's trying to prove a point. Point proven.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
He would fit right in with the Leafs tonight then in coughing up the puck.

No I'll take a proven winner like Bolland, you see his value when we are protecting a 1 goal lead. Something we sorely missed last year in the playoffs.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Actually, this is where that stuff should be discussed.

yeah, discussing Grabo's good game sure, but this isn't really the place to critisize how Nonis handled it.

But that was more of a post that I wanted to post in the PGT but mods posted that we shouldn't discuss that there

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
This is nothing new, we all know how he performs in offensive roles. Kinda funny all the people surprised. Still don't like the caps though.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Bozak 4 shots
Grabo 4 shots

shots >>> goals

I'll take the win over stats 7 days a week and twice on Sunday's. Grabo had a chance to tie the game up point blank less than a min to go. He couldn't convert. Bozak did convert. Bolland got the job done, Kadri got the job done, all when we needed.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I'll take the win over stats 7 days a week and twice on Sunday's. Grabo had a chance tp tie the game up point blank less than a min to go. He couldn't convert. Bozak did convert. Bolland got the job done, Kadri got the job done, all when we needed.

you cant be serious... Grabo did absolutely EVERYTHING he could do to help the team get the win today, they were outmatched though

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
3g and a primary assist...hes the only reason thecaps were in that game at all, or even scored a goal.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Yes because the 3 goals previous to that meant absolutely nothing

Who cares, he had a good statistical night, caps still lost. We had a bad night, we win. Boland, Kadri, and 3rd star Bozak all contributed. It was a good night to be a Leafs fan. We now have a team filled with more winners. It's a win-win for the good guys.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
you cant be serious... Grabo did absolutely EVERYTHING he could do to help the team get the win today, they were outmatched though

I only caught the last 11 mins, I only can comment what happened then. And that's what happened from what I saw. BTW Hawks did not look good if people thought we were loosey goosey.

Feb 24, 2004
No I'll take a proven winner like Bolland, you see his value when we are protecting a 1 goal lead. Something we sorely missed last year in the playoffs.

This is such a hot pile of garbage.

Last year in Game 7 the tying goal was scored on a seeing eye shot from the point. The Habs had a bunch of shots from the point in the last part of regulation - if any of those go in, is it still "proven winner' Dave Bolland taking care of business?

100angryvikings

May 4, 2011
St. Laurent, Quebec
Nice to see Grabovski have a good night, but one thing worth considering: Bozak's goal came shorthanded on the penalty kill, a role Grabovski cannot play.

One of Grabovski/Bozak had to go, and Im perfectly fine with keeping the more versatile centre over the more one dimensional one. Leafs won with everybody contributing tonight. Bozak just fits our mold better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad