13-14 Around the League II: Lots of Teams are @ Best Starts. Then there's NJD/BUF/FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igy

Mar 3, 2011
Grabovski tearing it up for the Caps

Has a hat trick and 4 points and the game isn't even over yet...

I always liked Grabo and wish him the best of luck, but this kind of stings.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Grabovski, the best Center the Maple Leafs have had since Mats Sundin.*

Bought out.

For Clarkson.

*Nazem will be better, but for the 4 years, Grabo was by far the best we had in the middle of the ice.

leafstilldeath*

Wow Hawks killing 5 on 3 on some bombs from Ovie and Greene.

TheInsignia

Apr 12, 2013
Calgary, AB
Nonis
maxresdefault.jpg

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Grabovski, the best Center the Maple Leafs have had since Mats Sundin.*

Bought out.

For Clarkson.

*Nazem will be better, but for the 4 years, Grabo was by far the best we had in the middle of the ice.

it's over, it was talked about all summer, no need to rehash it again and again everytime Grabo has a good game.

Yes you can like Grabo and cheer for him, but no need to bring up past event that have been discussed ad nasium

I don't need to listen to it anyway, ignored

Kyle Doobas*

Definitely would have done that for us on the third line.
Just like I've been saying since day one, we should've kept Grabovski and traded for Ovechkin to fill that 3rd line LW spot.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Love how Grabo is killing it tonight. I really hope he makes the Leafs regret buying him out because it was a dumb move.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
it's over, it was talked about all summer, no need to rehash it again and again everytime Grabo has a good game.

Yes you can like Grabo and cheer for him, but no need to bring up past event that have been discussed ad nasium

I don't need to listen to it anyway, ignored

Excellent post telling me not to post, bro.

I don't care how many times it was discussed. Grabovski is an excellent player and was thrown out with the trash by our GM. As Grabo continues to prove how good he is, he makes Dave Nonis look all the more foolish, and hopefully its a contributing factor in him finally getting canned many years from now.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Center Ice just cut off with 50 seconds left in the same because the time hit 11 ET? I didn't think they done that before :shakehead

blendermf

GO LEAFS GO!
Dec 11, 2010
matthewfraser.ca
Miss Grabo, and I'm really happy he's playing well.

I'm not going to harp on Nonis for this though, because they let him go because he wasn't fitting with the teams playstyle. He looked good most of the time, and worked his butt off, but he wasn't producing.

He clearly (at least based on one game) fits well in Washington, and that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad