GAME #13 - 11/08/21

vs
FLA: 10-0-1_____________NYR: 6-3-3

TIME | 7:00 PM ET
VENUE | MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - NYC, NY
TV | MSG PLUS, BS-FL

NickyLongLegz

Apr 30, 2019
Anyone watch the panthers? No idea what kind of game they play just that they are good. Looking forward to seeing what Duclair has become after this org gave up on him. Should be a lesson to all of you ready to give up of Kakko, Laf, KAndre
I think Duclair had a 4 point night last game lol.

Anyone ready to give up our kids are peak doomers. I would bet a lot of money if Kakko and laf were on teams where they were expected to lead the offense rather than be stuck behind Strome and the like, they would be putting up points

Reactions: TheGortonConspiracy

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone watch the panthers? No idea what kind of game they play just that they are good. Looking forward to seeing what Duclair has become after this org gave up on him. Should be a lesson to all of you ready to give up of Kakko, Laf, KAndre

From what I've seen the Panthers have quite a few aspects to their game I feel the Rangers lack. For example

- they don't stand still waiting for the puck to come to them they keep their edges and the puck moving as much as possible,
- they stand still/slow down only if forced to.
- they work very hard as a team supporting each other, also along the boards while keeping the tempo up
- they keep it simple and focus on moving the puck up the ice quickly without bothering with fancy setups if there is no space.
- they are not afraid of EW passes in the o-zone if they can move the puck with speed

They are kind of a mix between Edmonton and Carolina, not as lose as Edm in their structure but not as solid as Carolina try to be either, but they skate hard as Edm and they work hard as Carolina do. Their weakness is their defense, they can be scored on, that's where the Rangers need to be effective.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Ive had all my hope this season evaporated the last week and I don’t expect it to get much better tonight. Hopefully Laf and Kakko finally do something

Reactions: TriFF51

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
We’ve straight up played one good full game of hockey this entire season. That’s astonishing.

I think they’re gonna bring it tonight though. Everyone knows Florida is a good team and the Rangers just got embarrassed back to back nights. Plus I’m going tonight and still haven’t seen the boys piece together a single good period in the three other games I’ve been to. I think that changes tonight. *gasp*

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Blais or Hunt should get a shot with Panarin and Strome.
Kreider - Zibanejad - Goodrow deserve each other.
And put Kakko with Lafreniere and Chytil to give him a chance to play hockey again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad