GDT: #13 – Sabres at Lightning – Sat Oct 26 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B – WGR-AM

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I love how this team is more concerned with recovering the puck over just tying up a man.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I love how this team is more concerned with recovering the puck over just tying up a man.

The other team kept wondering what was different in intermission, but couldn't put a finger on it. It's that their uni's are completely dry, because they never get knocked down.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Foligno has been playing great hockey, creating offense by himself and carrying a line

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Im still pissed about the non call that led to the Tampa 3rd goal. After all the garbage we had to PK they let that go. Blech

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Im still pissed about the non call that led to the Tampa 3rd goal. After all the garbage we had to PK they let that go. Blech

The rules in the first 5 minutes are vastly different than the rules in the last 5. NHL consistency at its best. How they didn't call icing was even uglier. They usually aren't as subjective on that.

FanboySlayer*

Great, finally the coach sits Princess Cody down.

Ennis gets the grief, meanwhile he's skating, throwing his body into people while the guy with the 6 year contract and 25 mil playing first line and PP does nothing.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
They said it deflected off a Sabre stick.

I suppose he could have felt it hit Vans stick, but it went pretty straight down the ice. In slow mo it was clearly icing. I think you gotta give benefit of doubt to the Sabres there.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Great, finally the coach sits Princess Cody down.

Ennis gets the grief, meanwhile he's skating, throwing his body into people while the guy with the 6 year contract and 25 mil playing first line and PP does nothing.

If it makes you feel better, they both sucked tonight. Ennis played the body more than usual, but he had three or four passes to nowhere and got knocked off the puck at least three times in the first 25 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->