TSN Radio: 1290 am - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
As someone who refuses to listen to 1290 over fears that it would cause me to fly into violent rage with frequency, this thread is a must read. I can’t get enough content about how brain dead Munz, Edmonds and Jim Toth are.
It's really the only thread I comment on. My morning consists of turning coffee on open my email then check this thread.

Reactions: Jets 31

tantrum

Oct 2, 2014
Local sports media is garbage. Every one of these guys are TNSE lapdogs.
Yup. This morning after getting caved in by the Isles.... Edmunds was saying the only reason the Jets lost was because Griese was playing out of his mind and saved the Isles. They should stick to talking to the TSN Jet guys, only in terms of what is going on with the team... not about reporting on how the team played and who is playing well.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
I go to 1290 to listen to today's Afternoon Ride segments to see what they're saying about the Jets game. Turns out the first two hours are from the day before. So I go to soundcloud. Same thing.

What hacks they are, and getting worse.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Did you guys hear this morning where Jim Toth said he saw on Twitter that Jason Vega said we were getting 2 feet of snow. Then Troy asked Jim why he didn't get his weather info from Terri Apostle (who is the TSN1290 hot weather girl). Jim said that Terri stopped replying to his texts and said she told him that if she wants sports info she will listen to his show, and if he needs weather info he can follow her on Twitter. Ouch!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Man i hate listening to interviews with people on their cellphone and they are walking and talking . Just stop while you are doing your 3 minute interview .:shakehead

Reactions: Steve1964

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
:laugh: RE: KC and Mahomes' injury

JT: they'll go 500 over 3 weeks
Troy: they'll go 500 over 3 weeks, huh?

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Pretty sure I heard a guest doing an interview from the bathroom once, as I heard a toilet flush in the background.
It was North End Rick. And he denied it happened. But, I mean it was super loud and a toilet flush is a very distinguishable sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad