TSN Radio: 1290 am - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Funniest thing Chevy said in is interview today.....when asked about Laine he said he really likes the grin on his face in the picture he has from the day they won the Lottery. Then Hustler told him he should have that picture on his fridge and Chevy replied that maybe Burkie has it on a dart board.

That look on Burkes face was priceless that day :)

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Funniest thing Chevy said in is interview today.....when asked about Laine he said he really likes the grin on his face in the picture he has from the day they won the Lottery. Then Hustler told him he should have that picture on his fridge and Chevy replied that maybe Burkie has it on a dart board.

I found this very interesting. We've all had fun with that photo and to hear that he has it and seems to treasure it.....interesting.... And awesome

Reactions: Jets 31

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

You mean this...

burke_cheveldayoff.jpg

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Westwood questioning Maurice's decision on playing Tanev in OT, that he cant comprehend why he was out there, sums up Troy's ability to asses this game.

He has the hockey IQ of someone that quit the game after Peewee.

Troy, he was out there because he was one of our best players last night, start to finish. He was out there because he had a hot stick, because he has the speed to be effective 3 on 3, because Maurice felt he deserved a shot at 4 goals, you know, things that common sense tells you.

Ranks right up there with Troy laughing at the narrative that Laine's game improved because he was playing with more speed, skating better. "Laine's skating is exactly the same as earlier in the year, not sure why some think his skating improved."

Everyone and their dogs seen it, Troy cant.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Eh....radio guys just have to say stuff. I agree with you though. Putting Tanev out there was a shrewd move by Maurice. Rare for Maurice ;)

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Eh....radio guys just have to say stuff. I agree with you though. Putting Tanev out there was a shrewd move by Maurice. Rare for Maurice ;)

Tanev said he really appreciated Mo giving him the nod to go out in OT, rest of the team got it, thought it was a good move by Mo, there is a reason his players love him. Westwood is clueless about most everything.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
I really don’t put much credence into Westwood’s comments with respect to the NHL. He’s an ex-CFL kicker. I’ll pay attention to his comments if I’m for some reason interested in something CFL related.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
I really don’t put much credence into Westwood’s comments with respect to the NHL. He’s an ex-CFL kicker. I’ll pay attention to his comments if I’m for some reason interested in something CFL related.

Even his CFL "analysis" is BS. Been listening to 1290 at work and occasionally co-workers ask who I'm calling an idiot.

Reactions: sipowicz

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
OMG some of these callers (and Toth) are dumb. Trying to argue how wins exemplify good goalie performance. :facepalm: Listening to this stuff is just mind numbing.

bek816

Mar 17, 2012
I'd rather they talk about that than listening to rants about how all white people are racist.

OMG some of these callers (and Toth) are dumb. Trying to argue how wins exemplify good goalie performance. :facepalm: Listening to this stuff is just mind numbing.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
You mean this...

burke_cheveldayoff.jpg
I love this picture , i know that's Burke , Francis and Chevy but who is the hit man to the far left ? :laugh: Talk about looks that kill , i didn't really notice that before , too busy looking at Burke . :laugh:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I love this picture , i know that's Burke , Francis and Chevy but who is the hit man to the far left ? :laugh: Talk about looks that kill , i didn't really notice that before , too busy looking at Burke . :laugh:

Don Sweeney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad