Post-Game Talk: #12: FLYERS 3 at Ducks 2, Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2018, 10:00 p.m. ET

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think Hagg could be a good bottom pairing defender. Physical, cheap, decent skating and such. Doesn't really do much for me otherwise.
I don't want any defensemen who are that below average when it comes to puck moving or offense.

The Hagg/Grossmann type is dying out for a reason.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Folin is far better than AMac, who was terrible.

Folin can skate, he's no speedster but he's not L Schenn either, he's a meh passer and shooter, but he's physical, doesn't get caught out of position (now that he's had enough PT to know where he's supposed to be), and like Gudas, advanced metrics suggest that he's doing something right. He's not going to be paired with Ghost forever, but right now it's working.

Haven't you been claiming that AMac wasn't terrible like weeks/months ago?

Folin is definitely in the realm of L. Schenn.

Reactions: Tripod

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017

Poor, Luke.

While a 727 games (and counting) career is nothing to be ashamed of, he was probably born 20 years too late to live up to the draft hype in 2008.

Check out Regis Pierre McGuire's hyperbolic commentary.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Haven't you been claiming that AMac wasn't terrible like weeks/months ago?

No. Why do people put words in my "mouth"? If I want to mispeak, I'm quite capable of doing so without help.

AMac had a horrible start, but it's SOP around the league to let a veteran have a few games to find his game legs.
Problem was AMac lied about how ready he was (self-delusion or deliberate deception?).
And I think he's deep in the doghouse.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
No. Why do people put words in my "mouth"? If I want to mispeak, I'm quite capable of doing so without help.

AMac had a horrible start, but it's SOP around the league to let a veteran have a few games to find his game legs.
Problem was AMac lied about how ready he was (self-delusion or deliberate deception?).
And I think he's deep in the doghouse.

I could be wrong but you've said in the past he's a serviceable player, and now you're saying he's terrible.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
He refused to call Amac terrible because he was under Haks wing. But as soon as Hak scratched him, it was possible to criticize him again.
That's EXACTLY what it is!

One just has to look...how many times does Dead RAIL on a scrub that Hak LIKES. NEVER!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad