GDT: [#12] Dallas Stars @ Toronto Maple Leafs, 5:00 PM EST (FS-SW)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Ritchie better not take another shift this game or next. He simply cannot keep up with the faster NHL teams.

Reactions: Kcb12345

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Ritchie should buy the team a dinner and the most expensive meal on the menu to Khudobin after this disaster of a game he had. This honestly should've gone south.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Oh. My. God. Khudobin just saved the game.

Heiskanen and Lindell helped with those 2 blocked shots right after as well.

We should not have won that game

And Ritchie was not helping. He owes everyone big time

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Dobby stole that game for sure. The Leafs are so talented I'm glad the Stars don't have to play that lineup with Matthews and Nylander. Ritchie needs to sit thats unacceptable, especially since not taking undisciplined penalties is a key point for Monty. 2 points it 2 points tho

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Oh. My. God. Khudobin just saved the game.

Heiskanen and Lindell helped with those 2 blocked shots right after as well.

We should not have won that game

And Ritchie was not helping. He owes everyone big time

He was helping. The opposing team though .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Am I the only one ready for Ritchie to to?

Pretty sure most people around here wanted him gone before the season started already. He's just not a good or smart NHL player . Remi Elie at least wouldn't well hurt you. With him you at least get uneventful hockey even if he can't score.

Ritchie could be playing himself into getting waived when Johns comes back . Someone will be waived at that point .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Pretty sure most people around here wanted him gone before the season started already. He's just not a good or smart NHL player . Remi Elie at least wouldn't well hurt you. With him you at least get uneventful hockey even if he can't score.

Ritchie could be playing himself into getting waived when Johns comes back . Someone will be waived at that point .

Will probably be Dowling but it should be Ritchie.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
LOL I really hope Dal cuts ties with Betty White. Hat trick of penalties was too much and I was about to gouge me eyes out if Tor tied it.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I know we kinda joked about it to start the season but...Roman Polak has been fantastic for us so far. I'm sure at some point it will start going downhill but he seems like an absolute pain to play against in board battles and net front battles and has filled Johns' loss nicely.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I know we kinda joked about it to start the season but...Roman Polak has been fantastic for us so far. I'm sure at some point it will start going downhill but he seems like an absolute pain to play against in board battles and net front battles and has filled Johns' loss nicely.
He’s elite

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Am I the only one ready for Ritchie to to?

Well, okay. If you're ready.

Utfd8ga.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->