Hawks Lines:

TBA

-

Please vote in the poll!

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Well it worked so well the last time so lets do it again....Patrick Kane I Am Crushing Your Head!

64617.jpg

Reactions: SomeDudeOTI

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Still Helloween my lovelies.

November 1st, even moreso. If you know more about that I'm not coming to your party lets just say...;)

So once again the band that keeps the Memory of Black Sabbath Alive!

(nsfw, but you're probably not at work)

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
RNH - McDavid - Caggiula
Rieder - Draisaitl - Chiasson
Lucic - Strome - Puljujarvi
Khaira - Brodziak - Kassian

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Garrison - Benning

:banghead::baghead:

Reactions: Forgot About Drai

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
If they have no intention of playing Bouchard can they please just send him to Junior instead of sitting and getting cold.

Also, what does Mclellan see in Benning that nobody else sees? I see a slow skater, weak passer, i see an AHL top 4 to 6 Dman not an NHL defenseman at this point. There about 3 better options for the Oilers right now and they are choosing the worst option.

I am confused.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Still Helloween my lovelies.

November 1st, even moreso. If you know more about that I'm not coming to your party lets just say...;)

So once again the band that keeps the Memory of Black Sabbath Alive!

(nsfw, but you're probably not at work)

The music's not bad, but I really don't like the production and mixing of that. And the drums need to be way higher in the mix. It also almost sounds like the drums aren't tuned properly...

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
lmao Mclellan is so bullheaded that the player who took the penalty that cost the team a point last game is getting to start on the top line.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
If they have no intention of playing Bouchard can they please just send him to Junior instead of sitting and getting cold.

Also, what does Mclellan see in Benning that nobody else sees? I see a slow skater, weak passer, i see an AHL top 4 to 6 Dman not an NHL defenseman at this point. There about 3 better options for the Oilers right now and they are choosing the worst option.

I am confused.

Jokes on us because Alex "Chia's son" Chiasson isn't really Chia's son but in actuality, Lucic and Benning are.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The music's not bad, but I really don't like the production and mixing of that. And the drums need to be way higher in the mix. It also almost sounds like the drums aren't tuned properly...

Ask and you shall receive. Better base/drums recording;

I love rattling my base bins with this. The whole basement rec room shakes. Fortunately we have an almost perfectly sound proof rec room. Neighbors hardly hear it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ujju2

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
RNH - McDavid - Caggiula
Rieder - Draisaitl - Chiasson
Lucic - Strome - Puljujarvi
Khaira - Brodziak - Kassian

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Garrison - Benning

:banghead::baghead:
Caggiula shouldn't be that high. Bottom pairing sucks. Pulju is in the right spot though.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
lmao Mclellan is so bullheaded that the player who took the penalty that cost the team a point last game is getting to start on the top line.
Both sides of our special teams went 0-for. I wouldn't too much weight into an individual costing us that game.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Yamamoto is scratched or injured? Not seeing anything on this. I know he got dumped from topline last game.
Scratched for JP. His lack of production on the McDavid line might've punched his ticket to Bakersfield.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
I’m still pissed about McLellan throwing away Tuesday’s game so I predict he does the same tonight. I don’t even want to look at the guy after what he did and his whole accountability b.s. 4-3OT loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->