GDT: [#12] Anaheim Ducks @ Dallas Stars, 7:30PM CT (FS-SW)

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I still think they are doing Seguin dirty by playing him with Dickinson, and I think adding Pavelski makes it worse. Seguin needs someone feeding him. He should have Rads at a minimum on his line.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I still think they are doing Seguin dirty by playing him with Dickinson, and I think adding Pavelski makes it worse. Seguin needs someone feeding him. He should have Rads at a minimum on his line.

To go with this I honestly thought Pavelski looked good with Faksa and Janmark if they were gonna put a top 6 guy down there but oh well. Would really like to see Gurianov at least on that Seguin line.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

First news of some Winter Classic "entertainment"

What the f*** even is this :laugh:

Hopefully this is just for new years eve

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
They try to push the country music angle but then choose THEM? What the f***?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
My score prediction if the Stars win:

5-2 - Goals from Seguin(2), Pavelski, Gurianov, Perry

Stars with 3 PP goals

If the Stars lose:

2-1 - only goal from Seguin and comes late in the 3rd

Lot of goals against Gibson, but I'm gonna say he has a rough night if the Stars win

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Shore scratched on the Ducks? Yikes, has he been that bad?

Reactions: Satan

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Not surprised about Shore couldn’t stand him on the Stars. As for the lines they are mostly alright. Definitely swap Radulov and Pavelski though.

Reactions: Abilify

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
My score prediction if the Stars win:

5-2 - Goals from Seguin(2), Pavelski, Gurianov, Hintz

Stars with 3 PP goals

If the Stars lose:

2-1 - only goal from Seguin and comes late in the 3rd

Lot of goals against Gibson, but I'm gonna say he has a rough night if the Stars win

Bold. Reminds me of last year when we pretty much broke Gibson for the rest of the season after that 30+ shot 2nd period. He looked beyond frustrated with his team after that and they fell off a cliff afterward.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Minor change to my prediction actually: Perry scores instead of Hintz. That way Perry and Seguin can both score against the Ducks for the first time in their careers :)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Surprised about the Shore scratch - seemed like he usually had a good October and wouldn't start getting scratched until December when he was a Star.
Huh?
He played 2 full seasons in Dallas playing all 82 games in both, and the year he was traded IIRC he was scratched once maybe twice before the trade, but that is the entire length of him "getting" scratched.
It definitely wasn't some December trend

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Shore scratched on the Ducks? Yikes, has he been that bad?

Surprised about the Shore scratch - seemed like he usually had a good October and wouldn't start getting scratched until December when he was a Star.
Ducks fan here, Shore hasn't been bad at all, we just have a bit of a log jam on the LW and are rotating guys in and out to audition Comtois and Jones and see if either of them are ready for the NHL. Rakell is the only mainstay, 2 of Ritchie, Shore, Comtois, Jones, and Deslauriers, sit every night. Once Jones and Comtois likely get sent down soon, he'll be a mainstay in the lineup.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I heard traffic for the game was really bad but no way it was THAT bad to leave the arena that empty right? Team is losing and playing Anaheim though so I suppose I shouldnt be surprised if it is that empty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad