GDT: 12/9: Game 27: Snow?! NY Islanders vs. Bruins, 7pm ET, NESN, MSG+2, 98.5 FM, WRHU

Status
Not open for further replies.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I remember after the Pacioretty incident Chara got a boarding penalty from the middle of the ice. I thought surely things will calm down with the refs vs Boston after that.

And here we are!

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Head butting.

GTFO of here with that ****

Reactions: BMC

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
If this ends 2 to 1 Bruins the refs will tack on another 5 just to give the Isles another chance

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BMC and Scruffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad