GDT: 12/5/17 - 7:30PM EDT - New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Islanders are having a hell of a time managing their own zone............ I will be disappointed if the Bolts can come away with another goal before NY can score their first.

Just awful, awful clearing attempts, outlet passes, and defensive awareness by the Isles.
Lucky for them, Greiss is at least paying attention.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Wow, Cally.... so close...yet so far...

Gonna have to start calling this guy Almost There Callahan.....amazing all the chances he is getting with no payoff.
He's GOTTA catch a break soon, no?
That's not luck - he's centering it there - even without DeHaan that doesn't go into the net.

For all the whining about luck, I'm seeing a lack of skill.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Ugh. Wish I hadn't missed the last 6-8 minutes. TB is entertaining as hell when they're hungry.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
That's not luck - he's centering it there - even without DeHaan that doesn't go into the net.

For all the whining about luck, I'm seeing a lack of skill.

I think he is just putting too much pressure on himself. His body language out there says as much.
He knows he is a highly paid vet and he is looked to for production and it hasn't been coming.

If he can just loosen up a bit, keep plugging away, he should reap some rewards.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Ugh. Wish I hadn't missed the last 6-8 minutes. TB is entertaining as hell when they're hungry.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This is much more like the team that we all love and know they an always be, now they won't since it's not realistic but it's fun when we get to see them like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad