GDT: 12/4/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
This may be the best one tho. Haven't "choked" in round 1 any time since I've been a fan. We were either a young team making their first postseason appearance in awhile or way back in the day post lockout when we were bad.
Don't forget who we had in net on that 2014 "run".

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
lol been saying forever, you guys haven't seen salty and stupidity until you go into the Detroit GDT's.

You guys should what they post when they lose, they're the completely opposite of most fanbases who criticize their own teams, they'll blame literally every other factor and say their team deserved to win every game they live in a delusion where the Red Wings are still a top team and say the other teams just got lucky because of XYZ.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
lol been saying forever, you guys haven't seen salty and stupidity until you go into the Detroit GDT's.

You guys should what they post when they lose, they're the completely opposite of most fanbases who criticize their own teams, they'll blame literally every other factor and say their team deserved to win every game they live in a delusion where the Red Wings are still a top team and say the other teams just got lucky because of XYZ.
Devils are f***ing fun too, but they also blast their team and coach a lot.

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
sorry could not resist posting this one (to compete with yours)

Yeah, that was my "don't do Joseph like that man, damn" post's subject.. Cameraman / booth could have skipped that, but noooo, air his dirty laundry for everyone to see.. Just wrong! :laugh:

Reactions: LonLon Lei

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, that was my "don't do Joseph like that man, damn" post's subject.. Cameraman / booth could have skipped that, but noooo, air his dirty laundry for everyone to see.. Just wrong! :laugh:
ooh you actually witnessed this? I missed this lol!
I guess this serves as the biggest insult to the Wings fans. He looks so bored you know.

Reactions: JDBolt

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
ooh you actually witnessed this? I missed this lol!
I guess this serves as the biggest insult to the Wings fans. He looks so bored you know.
Yeah lol, he even went back for seconds.. Felt bad for him, but hey, everyone does it at some point.. Just not in front of tens of thousands of fans, teammates, coaches and cameramen.

It was on the Sun sports broadcast, so not sure if it was shown on the others.. I assume they can have different camera views, but not sure. Couldn't help but to laugh and cringe at the same time :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: LonLon Lei

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Yeah lol, he even went back for seconds.. Felt bad for him, but hey, everyone does it at some point.. Just not in front of tens of thousands of fans, teammates, coaches and cameramen.

It was on the Sun sports broadcast, so not sure if it was shown on the others.. I assume they can have different camera views, but not sure. Couldn't help but to laugh and cringe at the same time :laugh:
It's important to have clear nostrils for maximum air intake while playing. Joseph did the right thing, as did the cameraman, showing them kids how it's done.

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
It's important to have clear nostrils for maximum air intake while playing. Joseph did the right thing, as did the cameraman, showing them kids how it's done.
That, plus he and Killorn sharing the smelling salts is a dangerous duo! :laugh:

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Indeed. Dekeyser out 4-6 weeks; broken hand.
I did see that news.. That was a damn rocket that hit him straight on.. Ouch. Never like seeing people get hurt, but that may make people think twice about stepping in front of Stammer mid-shot while having vulnerable limbs exposed..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->