GDT: 12/4/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Also, as bad as he was, I'm happy for Pasquale getting that win. He's a 28yo who had never played an NHL game before this, and before today it was not certain he ever would so it must feel nice for him. Didn't help us that much today but I'm happy for him.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Also, as bad as he was, I'm happy for Pasquale getting that win. He's a 28yo who had never played an NHL game before this, and before today it was not certain he ever would so it must feel nice for him. Didn't help us that much today but I'm happy for him.
His teammates really seemed to enjoy getting him the W. That was very cool.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Hard not to be happy for him and he did make a couple big saves in the s.o..

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Hard not to be happy for him and he did make a couple big saves in the s.o..
I actually felt pretty good about him in the DO. SO is all reflexes and instinct so it's hard to f*** up. Games are way more complicated.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Just came back from this game, first period was a dud, 2nd and 3rd show we wanted it. You can tell pasquale had so much nerves. That stammer breakway was a beauty. Joseph handed us this win glad Cooper changed lines and kept putting him out, he played a great two way game. Nielson lightning killer with the hat trick didn't shock me lol. Glad vanek didn't score either.

**Edit that call in AA haha that arena was livid and saw parents covering kids ears bc of what they chanted lol

Reactions: JDBolt

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
mfw bolts have beaten the wings 13 games in a row.

PqmI1Ec.png

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Reading the Wings GDT made that win feel even better. They still don't love us. :(

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Reading the Wings GDT made that win feel even better. They still don't love us. :(
Hell yeah it does.

Random salty fan said:
****ing pathetic.

I hate losing to this team. Regular season wonders. Every year.

At least they should be really, really used to losing to us by now.

Another salty fan said:
I don't care if we lose the rest of the games this season I just wanna beat friggin Tampa.

When you're the other team's white whale.

Feelsgoodboys.

The most salty fan said:
We lost. Whatever. Howard wasn’t good. Neilsen honestly has been amazing this season.

But dammit man I ****** hate TB.

I cannot wait until they choke in round one again.

This may be the best one tho. Haven't "choked" in round 1 any time since I've been a fan. We were either a young team making their first postseason appearance in awhile or way back in the day post lockout when we were bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad