GDT: 12/31/17 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Another 2 points in the bank. Way to bounce back after last game! Vasy with another shutout too, leading the league (5).

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I don't mind Killorn saving his goals, as long he saves 1.5 per game in the playoffs.:sarcasm:

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Torts post game

WideForthrightEyra-max-1mb.gif

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Vasy almost did it. It was a good game for him. He made several great saves, especially in the first half when Colambus was good enough, but it was not the whole game. The outcome became obvious somewhere in the middle of the second period.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Almost did what? He did get the shutout
It was a special comment for a couple of people. Who think that Vasy is some sort of superman in real live. And can win all alone any game. I asked them for proof. For at least one game. They failed to show it. So that is why this comment is here.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
It was a special comment for a couple of people. Who think that Vasy is some sort of superman in real live. And can win all alone any game. I asked them for proof. For at least one game. They failed to show it. So that is why this comment is here.

It doesn’t matter if he is winning all by himself or not. He is making the saves that he has to make and he is winning. As long as he is doing that I don’t care if he’s doing it by himself or not. Actually would prefer that he isn’t doing it all himself. Very happy that we have the team around him that we do. Also very happy with Vasi too. He’s made a lot of key saves and sometimes that goes unnoticed in wins. Remember earlier last season he didn’t look good. Granted it was his first season as starter and the team around wasn’t as good but the play of Vasi is also greatly improved since then. He was coming along at the end of the season but now he is so much better all around. From positioning to his puck handling. Our team is really good right now but so is Vasi.

Reactions: Hint1k

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Great game with a great result. Happy for Vasy and I’m glad to see that the TJ we’ve all missed seem to be back.

Now we have four games on the road against division opponents so we need to keep playing well.

Reactions: MattM92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad