GDT: 12/3/19 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Jesus, I thought I was negative. We look pretty good for the most part. This is the most entertaining game I've watched in a pretty long time.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
We just went 5 mins on the PP with 1 shot on goal. Yup, nothing wrong.
Exactly right. Hockey is a game. Its not mathematics where 2+2 always 4. Nothing in the game works with 100% probability. Which is why we don't judge players/team/coach using the sample size of 1 game / 1 PP / 1 period and so on.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Exactly right. Hockey is a game. Its not mathematics where 2+2 always 4. Nothing in the game works with 100% probability. Which is why we don't judge players/team/coach using the sample size of 1 game / 1 PP / 1 period and so on.

But so far this season, it has not been encouraging. There is no "clutch" play when we need it.

Reactions: Hint1k

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Jesus, I thought I was negative. We look pretty good for the most part. This is the most entertaining game I've watched in a pretty long time.

I drank negatively charged vodka for the game tonight to give you a night off.

Whatever that means.:confused:

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Ok lets get the facts straight. Our PP is 30%. Its a crazy high number. Yeah Boston and Edmonton have even a bit higher. But still, nothing wrong with our PP in general. 30% means it only works 1 out of 3 attempts. This was not that one.

For comparison our last year PP was only 28%.

NOTHING WRONG WITH BOLTS PP!! NOTHING!!!
The last thing Bolts has to do is to improve PP.
Edmonton has a better PP also because they play with someone that, probably, is not human. :) :) :)

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
That 5 minute PP was an incredible waste of time but, in reality, sometimes you've just got to give credit to the other team. Nashville had a textbook PK and we just couldn't get set up. Kudos to them and we always suck on anything more than a standard 2 minutes. There's always a lack of urgency.

Also, Vasi totally lacked focus on the goal he gave up... looked like he was daydreaming about Carrie Underwood or something on that one..

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
o_O That was as about a clear high stick as there ever was. I mean, I know it's normal for each fanbase to have at least one "Refs you suck" chant per game, but that was pretty clear.

Of course, they're not going to do anything with this PP either. :whatever:

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Sergachev and Shattenkirk trying their best to avoid playing physical on 1 pred along the boards :laugh:

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad