BRUINS GDT 12/29 - Game 40 - Return of the Buffalo - Bruins vs. Sabres - 7pm ET - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
full

full

Reactions: hrdpuk and BMC

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Get over it. He's working with what he has.

Go complain in the Sweeney thread.

"Get over it"? That was uncalled for. Ritchie is useless. Why not insert Backes, who has been (marginally) better? Why not call up either Cehlarik or Senyshyn? Either one is a much better option than Ritchie.

It's infuriating that Ritchie remains in the lineup, but I guess I and others need to "get over it".

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
"Get over it"? That was uncalled for. Ritchie is useless. Why not insert Backes, who has been (marginally) better? Why not call up either Cehlarik or Senyshyn? Either one is a much better option than Ritchie.

It's infuriating that Ritchie remains in the lineup, but I guess I and others need to "get over it".
Yea get over it.

Nothing will change unless Sweeney makes the moves needed to keep Ritchie out of the line up.

We have no idea if Backes got dinged up last game. If he's not going to be used, Sweeney needs to find a deal to move him.

Cehlarik is a waste of a roster spot and you'll have to ask Sweeney why Senyshyn wasn't called up.

Stop blaming Bruce for something Sweeney did.

Reactions: hrdpuk

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

While I agree with you, stating this in every thread gets annoying. I can see both sides.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Will be interesting to see how Buffalo responds tonight. Will they push harder or was that last loss so much they just kinda go through the motions.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Yea get over it.

Nothing will change unless Sweeney makes the moves needed to keep Ritchie out of the line up.

We have no idea if Backes got dinged up last game. If he's not going to be used, Sweeney needs to find a deal to move him.

Cehlarik is a waste of a roster spot and you'll have to ask Sweeney why Senyshyn wasn't called up.

Where in my post was I blaming Cassidy exclusively? Inserting Ritchie instead of Backes (or Lindholm) is on the coach, while keeping Cehlarik and Senyshyn in the AHL in favor of Ritchie is on Sweeney. So, don't (a) tell me to get over it and (b) accuse me of blaming Cassidy for something that Sweeney did.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I state this in every thread? News to me.
Not you but multiple times in a GDT the same sentiment is expressed and it's beyond irritating.

My get over it was reiterating that I said it to the poster and I won't take it back. I never specifically told you to get over it but I can if you'd like me to.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
From the Buffalo GDT:

Olofsson - Eichel - Okposo (the vowel line)
Larsson - Johansson - Reinhart (2 Swedes and a Baby, coming soon to Fox)
Sheary - Asplund - Vesey (voted most likely to need a veseyctomy):laugh:
Girgensons - Lazar - Rodrigues

Do not know who is in net.

Eichel and Dahlin are always dangerous. It will be interesting to see how the other lines do.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Yea get over it.

I think Backes is pretty much impossible to trade really.unless the Bruins are taking someone back with a equally ugly cap hit,or Bruins are throwing in a first round pick,he isn’t going anywhere.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad