GDT: 12/28/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Sergachev second on the D with 19 minutes tonight (Hedman tops with like 27 or something).

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Drouin -1
Drugachev +1

Yzerman currently:

funny-dance-dancing-animated-gif-image-15.gif

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Not the most dominating win but this team can turn on the offense at a moment's notice and there's no stopping them. Now get 2 more points tomorrow now that the holiday rust is off.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Serg made some nifty plays offensively, despite not hitting the scoresheet I think he showcased to MTL what they missed out on.

Hedman was soo good tonight, tons of shots that actually hit the net and not wide, defensive beast and skating his ass off all over the ice.

Despite people panicing in the 2nd, I didn't think it was a bad game from the group, couldn't catch a lucky bounce, the puck was bobbling on them all night and Price was a wall but the effort was there at least offensively. Johnson, Point, Palat, Conacher, Gourde, Killorn and Kucherov were battling all night in the corners, winning puck battles and playing physical. The forechecking has been one of the biggest difference makers this season, this wasn't even close to the other years where they would just coast, well deserved win.

Last edited:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I usually watch the games I miss but I think I'll pass on this one since I was saw the score. I take it we deserved this one? I see Werewolf saying Drouin was invisible. Good stuff

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
TBF he wasn't a complete embarrassment tonight.

When he plays with Coburn he looks good. If you look at his numbers last year he was only bad when with Garrison but that was because of how bad Garrison was. Him and Coburn had good numbers especially considering the deployment they were getting.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I remember after the Stars game how glowingly everyone spoke about Bishop. You could tell he was loved and respected. There was a huge outpouring of support for Boyle.

After this game, everyone is saying some degree of "eh, no big" when talking about Drouin.

I don't think he was missed much.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I remember seeing we were playing Washington, it was like the 4th game of the season but Ovi already had like 9 goals and was lighting teams up, so I thought to myself... RUH ROH. So i found this pic on google and have been posting the pic, along with a little blurb about how we'd lose ever since. Its been good luck

One time a poster tried to mimic it with poor taste and we lost the next two games that they tried. We don't mess with the Ruh Roh

Gotta make Ruh Roh look strong

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
I remember after the Stars game how glowingly everyone spoke about Bishop. You could tell he was loved and respected. There was a huge outpouring of support for Boyle.

After this game, everyone is saying some degree of "eh, no big" when talking about Drouin.

I legitimately miss Bishop. Met the guy multiple times and he ALWAYS went out of his way for the fans. Not to mention, when someone does a press interview you can tell if they 'care' or not. If he was having a rough time in net, it was visible and he let everyone know he was pissed at himself.

Drouin, eh... Kid gave the a-typical "bullshit" responses I felt like.

Plus, he's one of the few that refused to give me an autograph. Worked out, cause I've got everyone else's on my jersey from last season and he's not here anymore ;)

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

Drouin was so mechanical, Bishop had such a good personality it translated just watching his interviews.

Johnny looked like tried to push drouin buttons everytime he got the chance, gave him a couple shoves, had a big grin on his face everytime he matched up on his line and hadone rush where drouin was defending him and he was just like "oh it's just him" and powered all the way to the front of the net. It was drouin return but TJ looked like he had something to prove yesterday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->