GDT: 12/27/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Philadelphia vs Tampa Bay

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
It so much fun to see the old Stammer back. I don't remember when he's last been in this kind of shooting mindset. Before his leg break? It's like he suddenly remembered what made him such a great player.

Is the mental block out finally? If it is, god help the NHL.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
It so much fun to see the old Stammer back. I don't remember when he's last been in this kind of shooting mindset. Before his leg break? It's like he suddenly remembered what made him such a great player.

Yep, if this Stamkos is still here in the playoffs that will be the difference-maker we’ve been looking for.

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018

The problem was so obvious, as we will all discussed ad naseum. I speculate, though, that MSL is whispering in his ear with all the extra time on his hands. He finally listened. It is fantastic to watch, especially given all the challenges he has faced during his career.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Gotta show up in the playoffs. He could go pointless from here on out but show up in May & June and I couldn't be happier.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad