GDT: 12/22/18 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Edmonton

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
Dropped by the Oilers GDT and, not surprisingly, they're crying every time McJesus touches the puck and a penalty isn't called. Not a word about that dillhole drilling Brayden Point at the end of the period and not getting the extra two he should have... not a peep about that one.

One thing you'll learn about Albertan's is that they have massive victim complexes.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Point spends 15 seconds on the PK and already shows us that he'd still be our best PKer.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
McDonagh and Cernak having a bad game.

Fortunately Hedman and Strålman are having a good game.

I just get nervous since the Oilers have last change and McDavid has been on the ice a few times against our third pairing. :eek:
Tuff to have a good game against C McD line, You get no rest with his speed, Rather have McD bad game then our 3 Rd pairing playing against McDavid!!

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Fortunately Hedman and Strålman are having a good game.

I just get nervous since the Oilers have last change and McDavid has been on the ice a few times against our third pairing. :eek:
Stralman is not having that good a game too. He's basically killed any offensive zone pressure for us if someone passes him the puck.

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Cernak had so much time but he just throws a weak shot at the net. But to be fair I'm not blaming a rookie d-man for trying to get rid of the puck quickly at the blue line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad