GYTsBi0.png

n9ZQoCX.png

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Time to get back in the Win Column.

Game Plan:

Give the opposition the slightest bit of hope they can attain the Precious victory.
Then snatch it away from them while looking fast and cool.

Lego%20Dimensions%20Sonic.gif

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Really not a fan of the fourth line anymore. Rotating Brown and Paquette is fine; both together (especially if its for the next several weeks) does not give feelings of hope. I'd rather see a rookie call-up cut their teeth in the league for a few weeks than keep those two together every night. I'm sure Kunitz would agree. At least then he could be like a mentor and teach the call-up, with Brown and Paquette, its not even worth his time.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Really not a fan of the fourth line anymore. Rotating Brown and Paquette is fine; both together (especially if its for the next several weeks) does not give feelings of hope. I'd rather see a rookie call-up cut their teeth in the league for a few weeks than keep those two together every night. I'm sure Kunitz would agree. At least then he could be like a mentor and teach the call-up, with Brown and Paquette, its not even worth his time.

I'm ready for them to go to be fair. Would rather call up Peca and Erne and let them team up with Kunitz on the bottom line. Though that isn't going to happen, i can hope though right?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Finally a game I can watch so I hope it will be a good one, let’s go Bolts!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad