Mar 31, 2016
Florida
How have I never seen that, omg :laugh:
You've never seen that?

MTxJfBu.gif

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I only saw the first and the last ten of the third and OT. Fair to say we were the worse team tn? We were brutal in what I saw.
They tilted the ice in the first 15 minutes - we evened it out a bit in the last 5 of the period but were down 3-1. 2nd was really good. 3rd was just kind of sloppy hockey from both teams I thought. OT we were pretty trash.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Tough building, have to be happy walking with 2 points.

I don’t know what happened to the Bolts PP amd 3v3, but I’d like to never see either again, lol.

Reactions: JDBolt

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Didn't read through the thread but in my opinion Killorn was our best forward tonight, his puck possession game and zone entry was huge today, guys confidence is sky high.

Hedman was so pedestrian, its annoying how soft he plays for a big guy, just does not play the body.

Cernak looked good in person, guy is hard on the body and makes smart passes in his end.

Hate to say it but Gourde looks awful, yeah he works super hard but plays are just dieing on his stick, he bobbles the puck, his passes are way too hard and bouncy for anyone to take and has a bad habit of dumping the puck to nowhere.

Stamkos is in shooter mode and it's great to see, he's always opening up on the ice and finding those sneaky spots, Cooper was putting him with a bunch of guys and nothing seemed to work. He was with Cirelli and Miller at the end and they didn't really get anything going.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
His good performance has outweighed bad ones tonight. Good job Dom!
I actually like it when he plays because the team can't rely on Vasi to save them.

I thought what made Cobby look pretty bad in the 1st was that he was puck-watching and covering no one. Bad coverage from the team overall in the 1st but I was still thinking this could be one of those comeback games. Wasn't particularly worried it was Flames. Bolts have welcomed every team to lead and lose in the end so far...

and welp, I still maintain Pally's been good. Not to mention Killer. Plz don't say those two are peaking too early.
and yeah, Erne's been too good to be scratched, too.

It was a road game so can't complain much. But I do expect them to play their game (don't have to be the comeback game)this weekend before the Xmas break:xtree:!!

Last edited:

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Didn't read through the thread but in my opinion Killorn was our best forward tonight, his puck possession game and zone entry was huge today, guys confidence is sky high.

Hedman was so pedestrian, its annoying how soft he plays for a big guy, just does not play the body.

Cernak looked good in person, guy is hard on the body and makes smart passes in his end.

Hate to say it but Gourde looks awful, yeah he works super hard but plays are just dieing on his stick, he bobbles the puck, his passes are way too hard and bouncy for anyone to take and has a bad habit of dumping the puck to nowhere.

Stamkos is in shooter mode and it's great to see, he's always opening up on the ice and finding those sneaky spots, Cooper was putting him with a bunch of guys and nothing seemed to work. He was with Cirelli and Miller at the end and they didn't really get anything going.

Gourde looked bad in the game tonight. But in Vancouver and Winnipeg he was fantastic. Watching the past few games in person both headman and cernak were great!

Overall the Bolts were a little off tonight. Great to get the win!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Whose jerseys are they wearing? Kuch?Point?Stammer??
Also, which one is Locke, the treasure hunter?

No names on jerseys except mine which is my last name. #39. I wore that # when I played in my youth. And yes that is the 98-99 “storm” 3rd. (Best 3rd the team has ever had, fight me)

The other jerseys are mine from when I was young back in 95-96.

Locke is the one immediately beside me.
He is wearing a kids jersey my brother got from the Hockey hall of fame.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonLon Lei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad