GDT: 12/18/18 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Good game by the boys tonight!

Got a little out of hand but we got the job done. Can't wait to watch them play in Calgary. Although, I think Calgary might be a little cheesed in that game as they got shutout by Dallas today.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That was great. Stayed focused and showed that boxing team how to play hockey. It's a shame a talent like Boeser and his young classmate Elias will waste time having to pass the puck back to a plug like Gudbranson.

They'll turn out okay regardless of Gudbranson. Credit to the Nucks they've got special building blocks there.

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
That was great. Stayed focused and showed that boxing team how to play hockey. It's a shame a talent like Boeser and his young classmate Elias will waste time having to pass the puck back to a plug like Gudbranson.
If you're talking about the plug I think you're talking about then I couldn't agree more. LMAO

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
That was a wild game! :eek:

I did like these d-pairings. Hedman/Strålman was really good, each with a point and some nice defensive plays. For a guy only 2 games back after a month of injury, Strålman was keeping up with Boeser pretty damn well. McDonagh/Cernak was very physical and - Mac's turnovers aside - played pretty solid. Sergachev/Girardi wasn't bad either with G getting a very nice assist.

I hope they keep the top 4 and let Girardi and Coburn 'rest' more.

But really, it's just nice to not have to panic each time our third pairing is on the ice. :laugh:

Reactions: Unfinished Business

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
That was a wild game! :eek:

I did like these d-pairings. Hedman/Strålman was really good, each with a point and some nice defensive plays. For a guy only 2 games back after a month of injury, Strålman was keeping up with Boeser pretty damn well. McDonagh/Cernak was very physical and - Mac's turnovers aside - played pretty solid. Sergachev/Girardi wasn't bad either with G getting a very nice assist.

I hope they keep the top 4 and let Girardi and Coburn 'rest' more.

But really, it's just nice to not have to panic each time our third pairing is on the ice. :laugh:
ya mac missed that second goal by inches to shoot that away:( sooo close

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
*goes for a fist bump*
*quickly tries to switch to a high five while you switch to a fist bump*
*covers your fist with a flat high five*
*turns around and goes home*
You should have told me that paper covers rock, that would have been really funny

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Update Edit on my prediction since Ander Nilsson is now playing instead of Markstrom.

Bolts win 5-2. At least 1 Bolt will score 2 goals.

Note: the last few deadlines there has been many speculations and rumblings about Tbay being interested in Tanev or Edler. Are Bolts looking to shore up the D again ?

I would love for either one of them to end up with you guys and win the cup this year. Im not trying to over hype them but i gurantee you wouldnt be disappointed if either was added for the cup run. Check em out tnt.

Nailed it !

Entertaining game !

Aside from Vasilevsky, i didnt think you guys played your best game. Lowered your level to the Canucks and allowed them to stay in it. Vasilevsky's left pink toe was the only reason the score didnt become 3-3 .

As mentioned, Tanev and Edler were as advertised. Edler played 30min and had even rating. While the rest of the tire fire Dmen like Hutton and Gudbranson had a combined -7.

First time seeing Sergachev play for a while. I did not think he looked that great. Looks lost at times positionally and unaware of his coverage responaibilities. But maybe i just caught him on a bad game.

Hedman on the other hand is a beast. Cant move him and so poised w. The puck. Neutred Pettersson and Boeser tnt

Vassy waa the difference in the game.

Good luck rest of the season boys !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad