GDT: 12/13'|Around the league talk | Non-Leaf games |Part III|Perry Re-signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
So did Cherry say anything about Kadri during the intermission or is he waiting next Saturday when the Leafs play :laugh:

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
I hate to say it guys, but I think it's only a matter of time before Philly surpasses the Leafs in the standings.

They've been playing great hockey lately now that they're healthy again and Scott Hartnell has been money for them since returning.

They have a playoff calibre roster and have made the post-season every year except 2007. I can't see them staying in 7th or 8th for too long.

Also, Semin and Tlusty have been magic together this year. Carolina's got a great pairing there.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I hate to say it guys, but I think it's only a matter of time before Philly surpasses the Leafs in the standings.

They've been playing great hockey lately now that they're healthy again and Scott Hartnell has been money for them since returning.

They have a playoff calibre roster and have made the post-season every year except 2007. I can't see them staying in 7th or 8th for too long.

Also, Semin and Tlusty have been magic together this year. Carolina's got a great pairing there.

Well we knew it was going to be a dog fight from the get go so I am not surprised. Also giroux has really elevated his game. We have to decide before the trade deadline where we are, will we or can we make that drive for the playoffs and be good enough or sell to get some pieces via this draft or prospects.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Well we knew it was going to be a dog fight from the get go so I am not surprised. Also giroux has really elevated his game. We have to decide before the trade deadline where we are, will we or can we make that drive for the playoffs and be good enough or sell to get some pieces via this draft or prospects.

I am sure Nonis will figure something out with the D, we have a major surplus and some sort of trade needs to be made

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I am sure Nonis will figure something out with the D, we have a major surplus and some sort of trade needs to be made
Im personally still inching towards selling pieces to get more prospect and picks. I don't think we have enough in this tank. Not yet. Connolly moving would be a great deal if possible along with a guy like mac and obviously liles since he doesn't suit Carlyle's game.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA

carolina gets 3rd anyway

BOSTON
PITTSBURGH
CAROLINA

montreal
ottawa
toronto
new jersey
philadelphia
nyr

one of those 6 wont make it

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
He did, it was freaking awesome. I did disagree with him regarding how his AHL time was a waste. I personally think it did wonders for him.

:laugh: HAHAHA thanks for posting that man, that was great

Don't quit just like NAZRI

honourable mention: Lolongo

Cherry is awesome :laugh:

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
regardless tampa or carolina
one gets 3rd the other gets 10th heh
I think it'll either be, Carolina, Senators or Us that'll get kicked out. The other teams have too much flame/depth in them to be stuck there. I definitely don't expect habs to stay at their current position.
:laugh: HAHAHA thanks for posting that man, that was great

Don't quit just like NAZRI

honourable mention: Lolongo

Cherry is awesome :laugh:
No problem an yea he was awesome :laugh:

:laugh:

Long live Don
Indeed, he says the right stuff a lot of times and then he decides to go crazy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad