GDT: 12/1/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
It's good to see Stamkos back to last year's form collecting secondary assists

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Domingue was legitimately good after the atrocious start. Hope that's the Dom that shows up on Monday.

Reactions: DaBolts

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
I really I thought I ruined our chances for a win by making a pre-game post. After all what my family and I went through yesterday, I just thought I would say "Go Bolts, from Alaska" (transplanted here from Sarasota). Every time in the past that I did, they have lost. We won this time. Thank you Bolts for a better end to my weekend after the earthquake yesterday. On to the New Jersey swamp..

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Ingram should definitely play next game and i don't really even care if he lets in 10 goals. It's just one game. Domingue did play well in the 3rd and OT but that's just not enough.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I really I thought I ruined our chances for a win by making a pre-game post. After all what my family and I went through yesterday, I just thought I would say "Go Bolts, from Alaska" (transplanted here from Sarasota). Every time in the past that I did, they have lost. We won this time. Thank you Bolts for a better end to my weekend after the earthquake yesterday. On to the New Jersey swamp..
I hope that you, your family and the people you love are ok. ;-)

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
The cherry on top of the win is the way we won. This wasn't a slugfest where teams abandon their structure, we just played our game and that was enough for a comeback. This is a very confident team right now

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Nice when kuch actually gives a ****. He is looking dangerous every time he touches the puck.

The difference is only that his plays work out a lot more often when he's good. When he's bad, he's pretty much the same player. He walks a fine line with his style of play. If he's a little bit off, it looks horrible.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
The difference is only that his plays work out a lot more often when he's good. When he's bad, he's pretty much the same player. He walks a fine line with his style of play. If he's a little bit off, it looks horrible.

Right. It’s a very subtle difference, but that little bit of timing is everything. He is tuned in right now.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I saw the last 5 minutes plus OT. Give Dom a break and let him have Monday off. Then crank him up until Vasy is ready. My God, what kind of monster have we here on our hands.

Reactions: Maelmoor

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Paquette and Killorn has received a fair amount of criticism over the years, but I've been really pleased with both so far this season!

Reactions: DFC

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Can Paquette break his record of 12 goals in a season in 2014-15? He's halfway there after 26 games. He can also break his GP record from that same season which is insanely high, 64.

This season, believe me or not, he has only missed one game so far. I love him as a fourth liner if he could just stay healthy...

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Can Paquette break his record of 12 goals in a season in 2014-15? He's halfway there after 26 games. He can also break his GP record from that same season which is insanely high, 64.

This season, believe me or not, he has only missed one game so far. I love him as a fourth liner if he could just stay healthy...
They mentioned on the broadcast he came into camp lighter than he usually is. Contract year Dump Truck look out! I could see him scoring 12+ he's been pretty consistent this year.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Right. It’s a very subtle difference, but that little bit of timing is everything. He is tuned in right now.

Exactly. I just don't think it's quite fair to talk about his effort. Whether he's turning the puck over constantly or scoring 2+ ppg, he always kind of looks like he's bored and gliding. That's just his style. What looks like a lack of effort is often more about his timing being off. When it's on, he's one of the three or four most dangerous scorers in the league. Hell, when he's ON, he might be THE most dangerous scorer in the league, if you only counted those games. It's just he's OFF a fair bit too, which drops him to 3rd or 4th.

Reactions: The Macho Man

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Paquette and Killorn has received a fair amount of criticism over the years, but I've been really pleased with both so far this season!

Killorn looks like he has Fountain of Youth water in his locker right now. He doesn't look stiff or slow right now. His skating looks kind of average, which, for him, is a big improvement over the last couple of years. I don't know if Halpern came in and made everybody do yoga or what, but we've seen a lot of guys turn back the clock with their skating this year.

Reactions: Maelmoor

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I wouldn't discount the effect having Cirelli at center has had on him. A lot more forecheck and boardwork and less finesse up and down the ice.

Reactions: Hit The Lights

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Exactly. I just don't think it's quite fair to talk about his effort. Whether he's turning the puck over constantly or scoring 2+ ppg, he always kind of looks like he's bored and gliding. That's just his style. What looks like a lack of effort is often more about his timing being off. When it's on, he's one of the three or four most dangerous scorers in the league. Hell, when he's ON, he might be THE most dangerous scorer in the league, if you only counted those games. It's just he's OFF a fair bit too, which drops him to 3rd or 4th.
I do think there is a slight bit more intensity to his game when he is feeling it. He looks SO disinterested when he is off. When he is on, he definitely turns everything up a gear. It’s not as noticeable as some players, but I definitely see some difference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad