GDT: #12 – Sabres at Isles Sat Feb 9–7:00PM ET– TV: MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM (Myers may sit)

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
At the end of the day the kid has to make things happen to warrant the ice time.

For all the screaming about how Galchenyuk gets ice time and thats why he produces. Here is a fact check for you

Galchenyuk --> 10gms 1g 6a 7pts +6 atoi 12:13

Grigorenko --> 11gms 1g 1a 2pts -3 atoi 11:49

Not arguing, but legit asking:

Who has Gally been playing with? Are they better offensive players than guys like Scott, Kaleta, and Hecht? I would think they would almost have to be by default.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Miller can be really good. Thats about all you can get from this game

And the puck is going in for Vanek's line right now. Miller was the biggest reason they were in this one -- defense was poor, forwards were inept, effort was lacking among most of the skaters. But Miller was outstanding... and the pipes helped.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Not arguing, but legit asking:

Who has Gally been playing with? Are they better offensive players than guys like Scott, Kaleta, and Hecht? I would think they would almost have to be by default.

Grigs has hardly played with Scott. I know posters love bringing it up to be melodramatic but Grigs rarely plays with him. Grigs' 3 most common linemates so far are Hecht, Ott and Foligno (according to behind the net).

Gallagher and Prust are Galy's most common line mates according to behind the net.

thekenneth

Jan 25, 2013
sabres looked like **** this game and surely deserved to lose. even when they win they look bad. but I have to say this win was worse than a lot of their losses.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Grigs has hardly played with Scott. I know posters love bringing it up to be melodramatic but Grigs rarely plays with him. Grigs' 3 most common linemates so far are Hecht, Ott and Foligno (according to behind the net).

Gallagher and Prust are Galy's most common line mates according to behind the net.

I have only watched one full game and bits and pieces of a handful of others, but the Scott thing was something I saw. Hard to forget. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->