GDT: [#11] Dallas Stars @ Montreal Canadiens, 6:30 PM CT (FS-SW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Jordie Benn stepping on his own stick and falling down is just hilarious and needs to be made into a gif

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Shore is a beast wow.

Shall I say underrated again?

Also that chance out of mid air for Faksa would've been gorgeous. Was gorgeous anyways

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR PK IS AGGRESSIVE. They have yet to give up a PP goal since they converted to a more aggressive PK style.

Reactions: Henderson33

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Nah, that was a slewfoot and Domi knew exactly what he was doing. That’s a stupidly dangerous play.

I disagree for the simple reason that as a former goalie I've done it many times (not proud of that), maybe Domi knew what he was doing and was trying to get under Bishops skin, but I believe Ben was planning something like that after they gave them the goal. Again, just a guess based on experience.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I disagree for the simple reason that as a former goalie I've done it many times (not proud of that), maybe Domi knew what he was doing and was trying to get under Bishops skin, but I believe Ben was planning something like that after they gave them the goal. Again, just a guess based on experience.
Right. Even if Domi wanted to slew foot Bishop, he didn't do much other than nudge his ankle. That kind of nudge doesn't cause your upper body to flop back like that.

Reactions: Henderson33

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Shore with an great game. Overall he's had a good start to the year too. If we can get 40-50 points out of him that'd be great.

Reactions: joshik

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It's pretty sad it's either our top scorers or our depth guys scoring. NEVER at the same time

Reactions: joshik

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
All Domi had to do was go to the box, it's not like his penalty was unwarranted. Instead, he causes his team a PK. Stupid move on his part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad