GDT: 11/9/19 - 1:00PM EDT - Buffalo vs Tampa Bay [NHL Global Series - Sweden]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
In case if you are still thinking that is something wrong with Tampa, lets have a look at Atlantic division and its teams that are currently in the play-off zone:

1) Boston - Bolts won 1 out of 1
2) Toronto - Bolts won 1 out of 1
3) Buffalo - Bolts won 2 out of 2
4) Montreal - Bolts won 1 out of 1

100% result. And all those games were convincing, borderline dominating wins.

Sure if you want to worry about loosing some meaningless games against say Ottawa (last place) then I cant stop you, but nothing wrong with Tampa.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I did not expect the Bolts' best games of the season to come from the "Swedish Meatballs" Tour.

giphy.gif

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It wasn't as clean as yesterday's win, but it was a fun one. We still looked like the much better team.

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
One thing I thought about was TyJo, he had a good game, I felt his passing was really sharp. Kuch and Point is often in focus for obvious reasons but I feel TyJo fits into that line.

Reactions: LoSTRaMaiR

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It was just as amazing to be at this game as it was last night. We might not have started the game great but picked it up towards the end of the 3rd and after that we didn't really look back.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Nice to see our grinders dominate. Goalie was probably the best though keeping us in it when we started so poorly.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Very nice seeing this secondary scoring and a second solid game in a row. The start was a little bad shots wise but the Sabres didn't exactly get high quality chances compared to us.

Maybe they should stay in Sweden a bit longer and get a streak going before they come home, lol.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Very nice seeing this secondary scoring and a second solid game in a row. The start was a little bad shots wise but the Sabres didn't exactly get high quality chances compared to us.

Maybe they should stay in Sweden a bit longer and get a streak going before they come home, lol.

I wouldn't mind :D

Reactions: CupsOverCash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad