jvQrYH0.png

ynFliCi.png

Reactions: berlin and Maelmoor

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Our home game tonight! Sabres want to fly home with a win, so we definitely need to be on our toes in this one. Hoping to see the mighty blue Tampa section behind one of the goals tonight too!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
John Forslund called yesterday's game in Stockholm, but tonight the Canes have a game in Ottawa.

I hope Sun carries the introductions and anthems since NBCSN dropped the ball on that.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

The pregame show just aired a segment of Laurel and Johnny at a big Swedish maritime museum, highlighting the culture's seafaring tradition that spans back to ancient times.

They mostly focused on a boat that worked for 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden

The pregame show just aired a segment of Laurel and Johnny at a big Swedish maritime museum, highlighting the culture's seafaring tradition that spans back to ancient times.

They mostly focused on a boat that worked for 20 minutes.

It's a must visit here in Stockholm, love it! It was preserved in the mud for 300+ years!

Vasa (ship) - Wikipedia

Hope we can sink the Sabres after 20 minutes too!

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I just woke up and see Rutta slotted in. Thought I was still asleep and having a nightmare.

Last night I found this delightful White Chocolate Stout. It is freaking delicious. But boy does it give you a hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad