GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
69200316_164825114641306_2659510803997902821_n.jpg

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I wanna complain about Panarin not looking as active lately as earlier in the season. But he's casually putting up (deserved) points, with Strome and Fast as his linemates, so whatever.

Reactions: egelband

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Strome is not Namestnicov, he has produced on every line he has been on since he got here.

Vladdy was plugged between Stamkos and Kucherov most of that year he broke out and on the top PP unit. Strome is a solid middle C/forward, which I know is questionable to some fans but all I know is he has been stepping up big with Mika out.

Reactions: egelband

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Yet people love to bash him every chance they get. He's been very productive.
I’m still not convinced. Fool’s gold. He’s nowhere near as good as the points say he is, but he’s also nowhere near as bad as some posters would like to believe.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Strome is not Namestnicov, he has produced on every line he has been on since he got here.

I don’t know why that’s something that seems to get glossed over. Warts and all, the guy has found a way to adapt to a decent variety of line mates, situations and usage.

I understand concerns about his next contract, and the belief that he’s in some weird, unsustainable zone, but the reality is that it’s happening all the same and it’s not a small accomplishment.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
We’re 1 pt behind the Tampa Bay Lightning speaking of which. Imagine that? And we’ve got 2 more ROWs

lemonybergamot

Jun 2, 2018
New York City
Quoting Buchnevich89. I’m the biggest ADA fan, but why not both? You can never have too much talent. Fox is a hell of a player and has 1D potential. We don’t need 6 DeAngelos. We don’t need 6 hotheads lol

I meant if I had to choose between the two, I prefer a "character" like TDA. Fox is another vanilla player on a team filled with them, just imo. Rangers may not be able to afford ADA next contract, or he will be traded, who knows. I wished Gorton had signed him to a long term contract.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Quoting Buchnevich89. I’m the biggest ADA fan, but why not both? You can never have too much talent. Fox is a hell of a player and has 1D potential. We don’t need 6 DeAngelos. We don’t need 6 hotheads lol

I meant if I had to choose between the two, I prefer a "character" like TDA. Fox is another vanilla player on a team filled with them, just imo. Rangers may not be able to afford ADA next contract, or he will be traded, who knows. I wished Gorton had signed him to a long term contract.

Fox has more potential as a defensemen and will cost less, but i don't think management is choosing between the two

Reactions: Buchnevich89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->