GDT: 11/6/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Edmonton vs Tampa Bay

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Maybe make a separate thread specifically for podcasts? That might work.
You're probably right. Still getting the hang of these boards. Sometimes feel that there are so many of them that I hate to start a new one and I did feel that it was germane for tonight's in that it is much discussed in the podcast. Point taken though.

Reactions: berlin

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Today s PDOcast is all about the Lightning! WARNING/DANGER: While about 99% of them are, not every syllable is 100% complimentary. Additionally, some of the opinions expressed might not be in perfect sync with yours. If you don't have the stomach for either of those things, FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T LISTEN!!!! For everyone else, it's nice to hear an informed, extended discussion about our team. At least I think so.

Ep.260: Getting Over The Hump

I don't think you'll have much trouble convincing people to not listen to your podcast, regardless of what it said.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Alright let's not get on the new guy too much. He'll come to understand who rules the roost around here.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
This is the GDT where we talk about the game not "irrelevant nerds discuss what their spreadsheet tells them is happening on the ice" thread.

aw f***, I know at least one person from this board who's tuning in.

Will there be a topic on what an elite passer Stamkos is?

Reactions: The Macho Man

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
I don't think you'll have much trouble convincing people to not listen to your podcast, regardless of what it said.
I'm not trying to "convince" anyone. I couldn't GAS if they listen or not. It's not my podcast. I found it entertaining and informative so I thought I would bring it to the attention of others. I thought that was the purpose of a board like this? But, as I am finding out the hard way, it is at least as much just a trolling station for a small group of close-minded people.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Looking forward to seeing McDavid since we don’t often get to see Oilers games.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I legit went on my PS4 and accidentally opened RDR2 instead of the app I watch NHL on and didn't realize it for like two minutes. I think I have a problem.

Reactions: berlin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad