GDT: 11/3/13 - New Jersey Devils @ Minnesota Wild - 7:00PM CST - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I feel like the Devils are going to focus on shutting down Parise so badly that they miss everybody else. Nino with a goal, Granlund with his first, another from the third line, and one from a defender. Final score 4-2.

Boom boom boom I want that in my room.

EDIT: Either that, or Parise gets a hatty and we lose. One of the two.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
These Devils fans are so sad, it's actually a good laugh. I almost want to make some popcorn and watch their boards instead of the game.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Meh. If it makes them feel better, why not let them vent? I'm sure there would be plenty of us that would be hateful if we had a player of that magnitude leave.

Well, I guess your right, but they want him to get injured. At least some of them do. That's really sad.

__

+ Edited GDT and fixed lines.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Isn't it against TOS to wish for injury on a player?

I mean, hoping for Zach to actually get hit by a train is way too far. What the ****?

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Well, I guess your right, but they want him to get injured. At least some of them do. That's really sad.

__

+ Edited GDT and fixed lines.

Of course. Its ****** to root for an injury. But whatever. Not like they are standing next to a magic well pouring their jar of coins in. If it happens, they just look like jerks.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I hope we blow them out of our building tonight.

And then when we go there, I hope we blow them out of their own building harder than we blew them out of our building.

Wait. Who is blowing who hard?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Wild win 4-2. Pominville keeps it going with one goal, Nino pots another and Parise bags two.

I love how half the Devils board only cares about hoping to hit or injure Zach and not about the game itself. Looking forward to them continuing to trend downwards over the next few years.

Oh, and this:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=73779659&postcount=29

I love it, keep it coming.

Classy. Hopefully we all have the integrity to not retaliate with any similar stupidity.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
only 1 guy on our GDT has spoken about hurting Zach and he always goes a bit OTT. please dont generalize us all based on 1 fan

anyway, good luck and good game tonight

dwanmaster*

only 1 guy on our GDT has spoken about hurting Zach and he always goes a bit OTT. please dont generalize us all based on 1 fan

anyway, good luck and good game tonight

cool dude sick bro like awesome good for you

Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
Just wanted to swing by and say good luck tonight. Any devils fan who wishes an injury on ZP is a complete clown. He's the only reason I subscribe to center ice now. 110% balls to the wall on every shift and fit our system perfectly. We will never see a player like him again...

Wanted to get back to Nodak and drive to Mpls for this game but it just didn't work out for my vacation.

tomthestone*

Just saw Russo's tweet for tonight's lineup. Hate seeing Fontaine back up on the first line, but hopefully it's a situation where Coyle would be going if it were a playoff game. Can't say I typically get excited for bottom six arrangements, but 24-21-17 is a bomb third line, and Heatley hurts the Wild the least on the fourth line.

Feeling a 4-1 Wild win.

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
Just wanted to swing by and say good luck tonight. Any devils fan who wishes an injury on ZP is a complete clown. He's the only reason I subscribe to center ice now. 110% balls to the wall on every shift and fit our system perfectly. We will never see a player like him again...

Wanted to get back to Nodak and drive to Mpls for this game but it just didn't work out for my vacation.

Good luck to you as well. Thank you for the kind words.

tomthestone*

?

...last I saw was this about an hour ago. No updates since that I'm aware of.

"Looks like same D. Probable lines: Parise-Koivu-Fontaine; Nino-Granlund-Pommer; Cooke-Brodziak-Mitchell; Heatley-Konopka-McMillan #mnwild" per @RussoStrib

dwanmaster*

Is Dumba staying with the big club for the season?

Probably. He isn't necessarily NHL ready yet but he's better than anyone else we have in the minors and should be at least a good #4 by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad