GDT: 11/3/13 - New Jersey Devils @ Minnesota Wild - 7:00PM CST - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Devils are limping into the Xcel today. This is one of those games, boys and girls. For the Wild, there are no excuses for letting this one get away. Good teams find a way to win these types of games.

no-excuses.jpg

Agreed.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
This is how credible that site is... Their Coyle injury report.

Charlie Coyle
Minnesota Wild

Coyle will not play tonight vs. Devils.
Coyle returned on Friday after missing 12 games with a broken jaw, but is already day-to-day again. The Wild didn't specify what is ailing Coyle, but reports are that he is just 'banged up'. Carson McMillan who was called up this morning will enter the lineup.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
This is how credible that site is... Their Coyle injury report.

Charlie Coyle
Minnesota Wild

Coyle will not play tonight vs. Devils.
Coyle returned on Friday after missing 12 games with a broken jaw, but is already day-to-day again. The Wild didn't specify what is ailing Coyle, but reports are that he is just 'banged up'. Carson McMillan who was called up this morning will enter the lineup.

VOpD6gP.jpg

JerseyDee

Feb 18, 2013
Jersey
Can we please have Zach back.. just for tonight?? Haha just kidding. Good luck, although you guys prob won't need it.

Jongdo

Oct 23, 2013
That site is completely worthless. If it's not from Russo's twitter or blog, it's not happening. Don't waste your time with that site for Wild lineups.

Russo's twitter is where I usually look all the info, but that just caught on my eyes..
I mean even Yeo couldn't do that..

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Tom Gulitti

Parise on Zajac not playing tonight: “He got a little nervous to play against me. He saw the Wild on the schedule & got a little nervous”

Obviously, Parise was joking....as Gulitti later pointed out with his next tweet. But way to stir the pot. ;)

This is personal for the Devils. Hope the Wild are up for it.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I hope we blow them out of our building tonight.

And then when we go there, I hope we blow them out of their own building harder than we blew them out of our building.

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
Ive never heard of McMilan, I thought Zucker was one of your better forwards last year, whats up with him?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Ive never heard of McMilan, I thought Zucker was one of your better forwards last year, whats up with him?

Zucker needs to show that he can play within the system before he gets another shot.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Guessing

ZP-MK-Fonzy
Nino-FBJ-Pommer
Cooke-Brodz-Heater
TM-ZK-McMillian

Suits-Bacon
Scady-Spurg
Ballard-Dumba

Status
Not open for further replies.