GDT: 11/3/13 - New Jersey Devils @ Minnesota Wild - 7:00PM CST - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Harding starts in net for #mnwild. @CharlieCoyle_3 won't play, day-to-day with injury. Same lineup on D

Harding in, Coyle out. McMillan likely in as well.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
If I were coach my lines would be:

Parise-Koivu-Fontaine
Nino-Granlund-Pommer
Cooke-Brodzy-Carson
Heater-Konopka-Mitchell

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I wonder what's going on with Elias. He's had a lot of illness issues lately... I'm wondering if these are lingering effects from him contracting Hepatitis A back in 2005.

Last time he was day-to-day was because of flu-like symptoms. Coincidentally, the effects of Hepatitis A is a high fever and other flu-like symptoms.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Sorry, mcmillan will likely be 4th line and heater 3rd line. Mcmillan is the new Veilleux.

McMillan is a better overall player then Veillux. Those lines just shows you what I think of Heatley

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Yeo just said Coyle re aggravated his injury...

his knee? so not related to the neck thing from that hit?

goddammit. well no matter what Rachel Blount said, i thought Coyle looked plenty slow out there last game anyway. not surprised. i mean honestly...did people actually think Coyle looked fast out there at all?

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
Avs fan coming in peace. Just picked up Harding off waivers, he playing well?

who would waive him as he's getting ready to start again.

Yes, you did well ... but that shouldn't require an explanation. As an Avs fan, you've seen Harding play a few times and look at his stats this year. You have yourself a great goalie as long as he stays healthy

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
incoming pulled in the second period kind of night.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Merrill playing for New Jersey tonight. Excited to see the Wild take advantage of the rookie. :naughty:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Devils are limping into the Xcel today. This is one of those games, boys and girls. For the Wild, there are no excuses for letting this one get away. Good teams find a way to win these types of games.

no-excuses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->