GDT: 11/3/13 Hawks vs Flames: The Roof, the Roof, the Roof is Slightly Aflame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingman*

0-0 after one, darn good first period for the rookie Calgary netminder.

Yes. He played very well. If we get 18 shots a period I am comfortable something will make it past.

Pirri's down to the third line. He has been pretty invisible the last couple games.

Retail1LO*

Berra the only reason we're not up a half dozen already. I'll be glad the Blues shipped him out of the division if he ends up being any good.

CS85

Tell 'em, Mean Gene!
Jun 27, 2011
Champaign, IL
www.bearsfansonline.com
Yes. He played very well. If we get 18 shots a period I am comfortable something will make it past.

Pirri's down to the third line. He has been pretty invisible the last couple games.

Curious about that. He had a nice play in front of the net mid-1st. Wonder if Q's sending a message to him about sucking at faceoffs ala Morin/defense the other night.

Nothingman*

Curious about that. He had a nice play in front of the net mid-1st. Wonder if Q's sending a message to him about sucking at faceoffs ala Morin/defense the other night.

That may be the case. Maybe he is slowing Kane down.

Retail1LO*

Amazing Bishop couldn't stick in St. Louis...nor Ottawa. And it says something about the depth between the pipes in St. Louis that Berra got traded before he even got a sniff of a puck between a pair of NHL pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad