GDT: 11/29 Shea returns "home" (aka at Vancouver)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
On today's episode of:
How to not play defense with Holden and Miller
igOrWfd.png

That's twice now both players chase the same guy and end up nowhere near where the puck is predictably going to go resulting in a goal against. Pretty sure last time it was Smith stuck doing their job too.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Man- we stole one tonight. Like Solo keeps saying, defense was out of position all game. They never ever looked comfortable. And what happened to puck possession? We just could not clear it, ever. The Canucks were really solid with the puck. Thanks to Flower for stealing another!

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
On today's episode of:
How to not play defense with Holden and Miller
igOrWfd.png

That's twice now both players chase the same guy and end up nowhere near where the puck is predictably going to go resulting in a goal against. Pretty sure last time it was Smith stuck doing their job too.

I was yelling at the TV when I saw this. I don’t normally get upset during regular season games. But this was just stupid. WHERE THE F#*K ARE YOU GOING!!!

Reactions: Boris Zubov

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Gallant needs to sure up the defense for Edmonton. And Fleury was a bit sloppy tonight. He is lucky a few didn't pass him with his adventurous ways.

I'm expecting a pretty crazy fight filled high scoring game on Saturday. I hope the streak doesn't come to an end but I can see Edmonton taking it 8-4 if the D is as careless as it's been.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'm expecting a pretty crazy fight filled high scoring game on Saturday. I hope the streak doesn't come to an end but I can see Edmonton taking it 8-4 if the D is as careless as it's been.

Yeah, I'm nervous about this upcoming game. I wasn't worried at all about VAN, but in hindsight, I should have been.

We beat them two weeks ago on the back of 5 consecutive goals to turn around a 1-2 deficit. I'm sure they've been waiting for this chance to redeem themselves.

Speaking of defense, am I the only one who thinks Miller is a shell of what he was last year?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Yeah, I'm nervous about this upcoming game. I wasn't worried at all about VAN, but in hindsight, I should have been.

We beat them two weeks ago on the back of 5 consecutive goals to turn around a 1-2 deficit. I'm sure they've been waiting for this chance to redeem themselves.

Speaking of defense, am I the only one who thinks Miller is a shell of what he was last year?

Yeah this is more or less playoff Miller. An offensive D with a great shot that needs to be babysat with a good stay at home D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->